Chapter 60

The painful expressions of Xu Ye and the two were so obvious. Chen Xing hesitated for a moment or asked cautiously: "What's the matter with you? Is there something uncomfortable?"

    The ancient medical conditions were not good, not to mention that he was in the catering industry. He could not recruit two sick people to come in. This would not only be irresponsible to his own store, but also to his customers.

    After Chen Xing finished speaking, the man next to him holding his arm paused, and then turned his head slightly to look at the two standing applicants, his expressionless faces with endless pressure.

    After the two came into contact with Gu Lang's sight, they shivered together, then looked at the little boss in front of them who was waiting for them to answer, and quickly promised: "No, we have nothing uncomfortable."

.Chen Xing didn't notice the movements of the people around him. After seeing the two people in front of him shaking together, he felt more and more whether there was something uncomfortable in their bodies. It was just because of the job request that it was difficult to tell. Makes him more and more worried.

    Perhaps the worry on Chen Xing's face was too obvious. One of them seemed to react, his face became normal immediately, and then he patted his chest and promised: "Little boss, don't worry, my brothers are in good health. , You can do any dirty work."

    Hearing what the brother next to him said, the other one also reacted, patted his chest and promised: "Yes, so do I, we can endure hardship since we were young. As long as we give me a bite of food, we will work hard for the little boss. "

    After saying this, he surreptitiously glanced at Gu Lang next to Chen Xing, for fear that he hadn't done a good job there, and his master would be angry. .Seeing their master's expressionless face and no emotions, the two became anxious. If they can't complete the task given by the master, they will be punished!

    The one who started talking, looking at the little boss who was still hesitating, gritted his teeth and became cruel, a crying expression immediately changed on his face, and he said miserably: "Little boss, you have pity on us! We! It’s been a long time since I’ve been working, and the savings on my body are about to be spent, and we can’t find a job anymore, our two brothers can’t even drink porridge.”

    Seeing this, the people next to him, based on the tacit understanding of the past, immediately followed the miserables. The little brother in front of him seemed to be soft-hearted, maybe he just sold miserables.

    "Yes, little boss, don't worry, we will work hard and we will not be lazy! As long as you take us in, you will be our great benefactor."

.Sure enough, after hearing what they said, Chen Xing looked at the two big men talking about unfavorable life, the expression of resistance on his face was a little less.

    Next to him, Qiu Jiu, who was watching Chen Xing recruit people, silently turned his face away, wishing to cover his eyes when they watched them crying and crying out that they were poor.

    Chen Xing hesitated and gritted his teeth before speaking. He looked at the two expectant people in front of him and said categorically: "I can hire you, but there is a prerequisite. You must go to the doctor to check it out. Health, if the doctor says that you have no problems, I will hire you. The monthly payment is half a tael per month."

    After speaking, Chen Xing was worried that the two people in front of him would think too much, and continued to explain: "Don't think too much, but I am here for food and I, as the shopkeeper, need to be responsible for the guests."