Chapter 75

Everyone in the Zhou family was panicked when Zhou Qing was taken away by the officials. As soon as Zhou Qing and the others left, Zhou Auntie, who had been stopped a while ago and frightened, reacted and immediately slapped the daughter-in-law who had just opened the door. , Looked at her tremblingly and said: "Who told you to open the door just now?"

    Zhou Qing's wife was slapped in the face by her mother-in-law, but she didn't dare to resist her for a while, she could only cover her face silently, lowered her head and stopped talking, and gradually crying came from under the shadow of her hair. Voice.

    Zhou Auntie's questioning and Zhou Qing's wife's cry broke the calm of the entire yard, and gradually restored the movement of the night that had been silent due to the arrival of official posts.

    Aunt Zhou looked at the woman's crying appearance, and she felt angry, thinking that if she hadn't opened the door to those fierce officials, her son would not be taken away by those people. .With resentment in her heart, she started to deal with Zhou Qing's wife again, and the strength in her hand was even heavier.

    "It's you, the dead star, if it weren't for you, how could my son be taken away."

    "No, it's not me, I really didn't mean it."

    The acrimonious curses and hoarse crying were mixed together, causing Housekeeper Zhou, who had been thinking about things next to him, to gradually frown, and finally reprimanded loudly as if finally unable to bear it: "Shut up all!"

    Hearing this roar, Auntie Zhou stopped her movements and looked at the man standing next to her, as if she had suddenly reacted. She immediately jumped up, grabbed his sleeves, and cried at him. road:

    "Big brother, Zhou Qing has been arrested by officials now, you must find a way to rescue him! .No matter how unsuccessful Zhou Qing is, he is also the only seedling in the old Zhou family now. He can't have anything to do! "

    Butler Zhou listened to the piercing shout next to him, his frowning brows wrung more and more, and finally his whole face looked a bit stubborn. When his patience was finally exhausted, he would hang on it with a vigorous flick of his arm. Aunt Zhou shook her hand and looked at her and shouted:

    "I'll go to the yamen to find out what happened. You can give me peace at home and don't make any trouble!"

    Aunt Zhou was stunned by his operation, and the pungent energies just a moment ago were also removed. Seeing steward Zhou's expression, she was a little confused, and said cautiously: "I see."

    Steward Zhou walked out hurriedly after speaking, without even giving a look at the beaten woman next to him from beginning to end.

    In the yamen.

.Zhou Qing looked at the people standing above the Yamen, his face gradually showed a worried expression, and countless thoughts gradually rose in his heart, and then he denied them one by one.

    Impossible, impossible, Zhou Qing felt that the things he and his uncle did this time were arranged properly enough that it was impossible to be exposed by others.

    Just as Zhou Qing was thinking about it, the county grandfather sitting in the hall slammed the gavel and made a bang, then looked at the frightened man in the hall, and asked in a cold tone: "Tang Who is next?"

    Seeing the county grandfather looking at him, Zhou Qing didn't dare to make any other guesses. He could only shiver and say, "I, my name is Zhou Qing."

    "Zhou Qing." The majestic voice of the county grandfather resounded in the not-so-spacious hall. "Do you know what happened to the official calling you here?"