Chapter 115

Chen Xing nodded his head seemingly understanding, he still felt a little confused, but as long as he knew that as long as he signed the contract, if there was someone making a small move, then he could use the evidence in his hand to go to the government and sue them to let the government come. Punish on behalf of.

    After understanding this, Chen Xing suddenly withdrew his hand from Gu Lang, and then smiled happily at him, "I know, I will go down and arrange candidates now. After all, I will open three stores in the future. ."

    Finally, after discussion and Gu Lang's proposal, Chen Xing sent Qiu Jiu to take care of the wine shop and promised in the signed contract that he would give Qiu Jiu 3% of his profit as his dividend.

    Qiushi gave him a shot for a period of time, and he personally verified that his craftsmanship had passed the test. In addition to being reluctant to talk, he was also extremely reliable. He decided to send him to a noodle shop to sell lo-mei, and the treatment was the same as Qiu Jiu's. .As for the other logistics and service personnel, Chen Xing let them choose by themselves.

    In the next few days, Chen Xing resumed his busy three-point and one-line life, watching the guys cooking in a small restaurant, and going to a noodle restaurant or wine shop to supervise the progress of the renovation. Whenever he wants to go to a wine shop or noodle shop, he will bring the person in charge that he has determined, and after explaining the purpose of some things to them, he will also consult their opinions and make some improvements.

    After a month of such tossing, the wine shop and braised meat shop with the Gu's brand officially opened. As the owner, Gu Lang and Chen Xing seemed to have gone to the wine shop together and took a look. After confirming that Qiu Jiu could handle it, they went to the braised meat shop. Looking at the door of the original Men Ke Luo Que shop, they became very lively. By the way, Chen Xing felt very fulfilled.

.Chen Xing looked at Qiushi who was busy in it, and said with a sigh: "I think Qiu Jiu and Qiushi will be able to have money to marry a wife in the near future."

    Gu Lang, who had a slight smile at the corner of his mouth, drooped down a bit calmly, and then raised his eyes to look at Qiushi who was busy not far away. He didn't know what he thought of, and then showed a bright smile. , "Yes, you are right, such an ordinary day is actually quite good."

    Gu Lang took Chen Xing's hand and said with a smile: "Let's go, we should go back. You are too tired during this period of time. Now they can all be alone. You can take a short rest."

    Chen Xing turned to look at Gu Lang, shook the hand between them, and nodded gently, "I feel that way too, after eating, I want to sleep well. What do you want to eat when I go back? , How about I make you braised fish?"

."Well, as long as you do it, it's fine."

    Gu Lang's faint voice came, and the two of them carried their backs away.

    ###

    Chen family.

    After a period of self-cultivation, as well as the tonic of countless precious medicinal materials, Master Chen, who was left with only one breath, was finally rescued, and now he can barely get out of bed to rest.

    With the help of the maid, Master Chen tremblingly got out of bed and walked around, but he didn't take a few steps before he was out of breath and couldn't walk anymore.

    Master Chen was a little annoyed to wave away the maid who was supporting him, but unfortunately because of too little strength, the original waved arm became a small jitter, and finally he could only become annoyed and shouted at the maid: "Fuck, give it all. I get out. I don't need your support."