Chapter 119

Seeing Gu Lang's smile, Chen Xing was stunned, the expression on his face looked extraordinarily silly.

    Gu Lang looked at him like this, then smiled softly, then took the medicine in his hand and drank it in one breath.

    It wasn't until Gu Lang drank the medicine in his bowl that Chen Xing seemed to recover suddenly, put away the slightly silly expression on his face, and passed the dessert in his hand.

    Gu Lang looked at the dessert handed to him, picked a small piece from it, and ate it, and then picked another piece that Chen Xing usually likes to eat, and brought it to his lips, in his stunned gaze. Middle, Wen said: "You also eat something to cushion your stomach."

    The tip of his nose smelled the scent of the pastry on Gu Lang's hand, Chen Xing moved his lips, and finally ate the pastry clean with Gu Lang holding the pastry.

.After watching Chen Xing eat the cake like a small animal, Gu Lang slowly withdrew his hand. He gently rubbed his fingertips, as if he could still feel Chen Xing eating the cake just now. The feeling of licking there unconsciously.

    The soft tip of the tongue, with a touch of slippery touch, made him feel a bit of an electric shock. Thinking of this, Gu Lang's eyes darkened slightly.

    Chen Xing tilted his head and watched Gu Lang staring at his fingertips in a daze. He didn't quite understand what Gu Lang was doing, but then he thought about what he was thinking on the road today. The weird performance was left behind.

    Chen Xing looked back to his senses, looked at his own Gu Lang, licked the scum of lips, and looked at Gu Lang and said, "Gu Lang, I have something to discuss with you."

.Gu Lang's gaze fell on Chen Xing's closed lips at this time. Just now when Chen Xing stretched out his tongue to lick, he gave birth to an enchanting mind, but that mind was closed a little bit with Chen Xing's opening. go back.

    "what's up?"

    Chen Xing only felt that Gu Lang’s gaze was a little strange, but he couldn’t tell it. In the end, it could only be attributed to the fact that he thought too much. He straightened out his thoughts, and then said his thoughts. "We How many bodyguards, please?"

    After Chen Xing finished speaking, he immediately met Gu Lang with a somewhat puzzled look. He immediately thought that perhaps there was no word bodyguard at this time, so he watched Gu Lang explain this word in words he could understand.

."I want to say, I want to invite some people to protect us. After all, those hooligans have not been caught yet, and we don't know what they are coming from. If we meet again next time, we will suffer."

    After listening to Chen Xing's words, Gu Lang immediately understood what he meant, but according to what he meant, he didn't think it was necessary. After all, there were already a bunch of people guarding him, but it was not convenient to show up.

    Just before Gu Lang could speak for a reason, he heard Chen Xing speak in front of him again, "You were like that last time. I was very scared. I don't want to happen again."

    Chen Xing thought about it, no matter how much money they spent, even if they lost all the money they had earned during this period, they would have to hire a bodyguard. For him now, the money is nothing compared to Gu Lang's safety.

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's frowning brows, his heart moved, and suddenly realized that this was the first time Chen Xing had told him so bluntly that he was worried. He sighed silently in his heart, and finally raised his head to look at him, and said in compromise: "Okay, it's up to you."