Chapter 81

"Huh? Why are there so many orders?"

    When Chen Xing heard what Qiu Jiu said, he thought he had heard it wrong. If he didn't make a mistake, their store just opened, where did the order come from?

    Qiu Jiu saw that Chen Xing had been standing there, thinking that he had not heard what he was saying, so he passed the slips on his hand, looked at him and said, "Little boss, it's not time for us to be in a daze. It’s time to start cooking."

    Chen Xing looked at the list that was handed in front of him, and looked at the dishes on it. He suddenly came back to his senses. He realized that what Qiu Jiu said was true. He immediately came to his senses and asked a little excitedly: More guests?"

    Qiu Jiu was clearly very clear. Hearing Chen Xing's question, he immediately said: "It seems that we all heard that our shop was framed because of the great dishes and robbed other people's business..Those who have never eaten without bad money came right away after hearing that we were reopening. There are people coming in one after another, and they will definitely be busier later. "

    Just as Qiu Jiu explained with Chen Xing, Qiu Wu, who was also in the lobby, took a few more orders and came in.

    Only then did Chen Xing believe what Qiu Jiu said, and immediately laughed, and said with enthusiasm, "Everyone, we're working!"

    "Okay!" The other people in the kitchen responded one after another, and the whole kitchen became bustling with enthusiasm.

    The store was just opened, and the guests who came in were still ordering. Gu Lang at the front desk looked at the guests who came in one after another at the door, and there was a bit of boredom in those pale eyes.

    It wasn't until a few familiar scholars walked in that Gu Lang's eyes showed some interest.

."Big boss, I heard that your house has reopened. We came here to cheer you up. You have suffered a disaster this time." Among the classmates, Shen He is the most conspicuous.

    Since the last time he learned that the little boss had a good match, Shen He felt uncomfortable in his heart. After that, he made such a big ugly here, and he didn't come to him for a while. This time I heard that their store had suffered a disaster, so when Fu An said he was going to support the scene, he struggled and followed.

    At this time, looking at the man sitting behind the counter, Shen He still had a complicated look in his eyes, although he didn't think that the man was worthy of the little boss, but he always felt a little irritating in his heart. .Just as he was thinking about it, the man glanced at him lightly. There was not much emotion in his eyes, but he trembled.

    Gu Lang has always had a good memory, so he naturally remembered who these people were before him, especially the man behind Fu An who was a little peeping at Chen Xing, but he didn't pay much attention to these scholars who hadn't been out of the academy.

    After taking a faint look at the man who was still trying to provoke him, Gu Lang withdrew his gaze, looked at the cheerful child in front of him, revealed a gentle smile, and whispered:

    "Thank you for your visit. This time we reopened, our restaurant decided to send an extra bottle of fruit wine and a plate of secret dishes to every guest at the table, and you are Chen Xing’s old guests. Two more bottles for you."

    "This feeling is good!" .Fu An can’t wait to hear about the secret dishes. The ordinary dishes in this small restaurant are already delicious. The secret dishes are not sure what they are like. "Walk around, let’s go order!"