Chapter 102

Hearing what Chen Xing said, Gao Yayi was a little surprised. He didn't expect the owner of this small restaurant and the Chen family to have such a cause and effect.

    Xu Shi Gao’s shock on the face was too obvious. Chen Xing hesitated for a while and then explained: “I didn’t agree to their request. Master Chen asked people to put pressure on the people below to prevent others from supplying rice and ingredients. We. Fortunately, with the help of good people a few days ago, our shop was able to come back to life and survive for some more time. I just don’t know if it’s because of this that caused this disaster."

    Chen Xing's remarks were reasonable and well-founded. Gao Yayi also remembered the fact that this small restaurant had no rice to cook some time ago, so naturally he believed his words by three points. .He is not good at talking about other people’s family affairs, but arson has always been a case of rigorous investigation, so he looked at the gentle-faced little boss in front of him with a serious face, and promised: "Thank you for the information, please also Don't worry, boss, we will definitely catch the arsonist as soon as possible and give you an explanation."

    "Then thank you, the official."

    Seeing that Gao Yayi was about to lead the others away, Chen Xing hurriedly gave them the four packs of jerky that had been packaged in the shop just now. Until they refused and left with the jerky, he looked at the back of the four and muttered: "I hope they can catch the murderer sooner, otherwise there will always be a sense of trepidation."

    Gu Lang glanced at the place where Chen Xing was looking, and said in a low voice: "I believe they will catch people soon, don't worry! After closing the shop, I will ask Qiu Jiu and the others to find the man, if they can If you find someone, you may be clear.Later, we will recall together, I drew a few portraits of that person so that I could find that person. "

    Chen Xing felt that what Gu Lang said was reasonable, and nodded without much entanglement, "Yeah."

    Seeing that Chen Xing's face improved a lot, Gu Lang didn't look as tangled as he had been before, and the corners of his lips also showed a smile. It's just that this smile stopped alive when the leftover light swept over the wound on his wrist, he almost forgot the most important thing.

    "We don't have anything to do right now. It's better to paint the portrait now, so as not to be too late for the memory of that person's appearance."

    Chen Xing was still trying to think about the man's appearance, for fear that he had missed something. Later, he could not tell Gu Lang clearly, and he felt that his hand was being held up, and then he directly confronted Gu Lang. Painful expression on his face. ".No hurry, I'll give you some medicine first, lest your hands hurt when you are late. "

    To Gu Lang's gaze, Chen Xing always felt a little uncomfortable. It was not a big deal, but it was bruised. He felt that there was no need to make such a fuss.

    Gu Lang shook his head disapprovingly, and looked at the disobedient Chen Xing and said, "I can feel more at ease after taking the medicine."

    Chen Xing's face flushed, and he didn't argue with Gu Lang any more, so he could only let him hold his hand and apply the ointment carefully.

    Looking at the thin layer on his wrist, Chen Xing felt that the medicine was a little bit magical, and he always felt that when he applied it, there were still some fiery bruises, but they disappeared instantly. He turned his wrist curiously, and looked at Gu Lang, who was lowering his head and putting away the ointment, and said, "You bought this ointment there. How can it be so effective? It doesn't feel like it is applied at all."