Chapter 127

When she heard Chen Xing call out her name, Zhao Jing's face appeared uncomfortable, but then she seemed to have thought of something again, and slowly stepped forward and shouted at Chen Xing. With a cry, "Master Chen."

    Seeing that the cleanliness has been reduced a lot, and the style of clothes she wore is not as good as the original Zhao Jing, Chen Xing still couldn't help but ask, "How is Miss Zhao?"

    After asking, Chen Xing looked at Zhao Jing's hesitating expression, thinking about the situation when Zhao's family went to the practice field that day, and he could also think of her family's current situation not getting better there. As a result, the look on his face changed, revealing a somewhat annoyed look.

    Zhao Jing looked at Chen Xing’s annoyed face, and seemed to understand his concerns, and smiled at him. Although the smile was somewhat reluctant, it was from the bottom of her heart, "Master Chen, there is nothing to ask about. Father does it. Wrong and punished..Those of us who are children have enjoyed the glory brought by our father, and now we naturally have to bear the mistakes made by our father. "

    Chen Xing's expression was a little weird when he heard Zhao Jing's words of such profound justice. He couldn't figure it out. How could a selfish person like Master Zhao cultivate such an excellent daughter?

    It was just these words that Chen Xing did not ask any more after all. Just facing this kind girl, thinking of all the things she did in the past, he still asked,

    "Ms. Zhao is here this time, but what's the matter? If there is a need for help, Ms. Zhao just said it would be fine."

    Chen Xing felt that if Miss Zhao's content was not too much, he would still help her.

.What surprised Chen Xing was that after Zhao Jing heard what she said, she shook her head at him, and then said: "I'm not here to ask for help this time. I just follow Grandma's instructions to tell Master Gu. I'm sorry, but leave this thing to you by the way. In the future, our Zhao family may not be able to worship it, but we just can't let it break the incense."

    Chen Xing still sighed when she heard the first half of what she said, and frowned because of confusion when she heard the second half. He didn't understand what she was talking about until he saw what Miss Zhao took out.

    Looking at the signature of the'Eternal Lantern' handed over by Ms. Zhao, and looking at the two names on it, Chen Xing hesitated for a moment, or took the thing from her hand, and said: "I will give it to Gu. Lang's."

.After giving the lecture to Chen Xing and getting the assurance that Chen Xinghui gave to Gu Lang, the haze on Zhao Jing's face dissipated a lot, and then she took two steps back and saluted Chen Xing deeply. "Boss, my grandma asked me to say sorry to Young Master Gu on behalf of my father. I'm sorry to have brought up a son like him."

    After speaking, Zhao Jing didn't say anything more, turned around and left in stride.

    After Zhao Jing left, Chen Xing looked down at what he was holding, and thought for a moment whether he was going to hand it over to Gu Lang later so that he could take care of it.

    After making up his mind, Chen Xing put the sign in the drawer under the counter, but when he opened the drawer, he found that there was still a picture album inside.

.Chen Xing looked at the picture album a little familiar, and took it out directly, and found that it was indeed the one he had seen before, and even the paintings that Gu Lang had painted before were still there, and there were even a few more new pictures.