Chapter 67

The officer came over and looked at the men who were immobilized on the table and the little second who was pressing them. Then he looked at the store where he was standing there calmly, with a look of bewilderment, and a little strangely asked: "You are not Has anyone reported that someone is making trouble here?"

    Hearing the issue of officials, Gu Lang winked at Qiu Jiu and the others. After they let go of Zhou Qing and his party, they turned to look at the man in front of him, and said faintly: "Grant, they want to eat Bawang's meal first. Yes, I wanted to do it directly when I didn’t allow it. We were worried about the destruction of the store’s contents before fighting back."

    After hearing his words, the officer turned his attention to Zhou Qing who was released.

    Zhou Qing was free, and when the officer in front of him looked at him, he immediately yelled, "You fucking fart!"

.Because his face was swollen and beaten, he yelled so hard that he tore the wound on his face, began to hold his aching face and began to whine.

    Gu Lang watched him gently curl his lips, and asked calmly, "But the son, you said you don't want to pay after eating?"

    "Yes, but."

    "But the son said he wants to ask me for money."

    "Yes, but that."

    Without waiting for Zhou Qing to answer, Gu Lang finished the series of questions. Then he looked at the officer next to him, behaving very mildly and harmlessly, "Official man, you also heard it. This is his own admission. We are old. Honest businessmen, just want to do business well, and hope that the official will help us decide."

.Zhou Qing looked at this upside-down black and white little white face, and felt that he was going to explode, but suffering from a pain in his mouth, he couldn't say this cunning little white face at all, so he became more and more angry. No, he absolutely can't let this little white face's conspiracy and tricks succeed.

    Zhou Qing's mind was turning rapidly, wanting to change his situation by saying something or doing something. When he finally organized the language and wanted to report this fake little white face, he didn't know who was hit hard on the waist, and he couldn't straighten his waist in pain.

    Before the officials came, they had already passed the suggestion in the yamen. The old people asked themselves to help the owner of the restaurant. At this time, hearing the dialogue between Gu Lang and Zhou Qing, the balance in his heart became even more biased.

.After listening to Gu Lang's words at this time, the official turned his head to look at Zhou Qing and others behind, with a majestic expression: "Do you have anything to refute what he said?"

    Zhou Qing couldn't straighten his waist in pain, let alone talk. As for the other people, they were all lying on the ground and rolling. Naturally, no one answered his words.

    The officer looked at them like this, frowned slightly, and said with dissatisfaction: "If this is the case, you should go to the Yamen with me!"

    Gu Lang stood next to the official, and looked at them with satisfaction and smiled softly.

    Waiting for the help of the officials to get those who could not walk to the door of the office, Gu Lang asked the people in the store to pack some ready-made vegetables and wine, and handed them over to the high-ranking officials, and said politely:

."It’s already hard for the official to run this trip. This is something for you to fill your stomachs, and I hope you don’t dislike it. For those gangsters, I also hope that the official should be well educated, otherwise one day he will go to the store that harms other people’s homes. That's not good."