Chapter 17

Chen Xing hesitated and didn't know how to answer, but Gu Lang next to him said indifferently: "I am his husband."

    Hearing this name, the official was stunned for a moment. He first glanced at the embarrassing Chen Xing, then at Gu Lang with a calm face. Under Gu Lang's indifferent gaze, he squatted and said: "Well, then I wish you a good relationship for a hundred years!"

    Gu Lang gently curled the corners of his lips and said softly, "Thank you, we will."

    It wasn't until Gu Lang left with the blushing Chen Xing that the officer came back to his senses, staring at Gu Lang's thin back, and muttering to himself: "Why is this man more terrifying than the county grandfather?"

    The officer shook his head as if unable to figure it out, and then saw the papers on the desk that had been crossed out for debts, and muttered with some doubts: "Since this man already has a husband, why did the above ask us specifically? Take care of him?"

.The officer couldn’t understand it, so he didn’t even think about it anymore. Those noble people’s thoughts would be understood by ordinary people like them. He put the completed deed back into the box, and he returned to his seat and continued to cock up. Erlang legs.

    The heat on Chen Xing's face has not gone down since he heard Gu Lang say those words. The last time Qiu Jiu said something like this, he could do it as a last resort. But Gu Lang's words started to disturb his mind.

    Chen Xing felt that something was wrong there, otherwise why would he blush so easily when facing Gu Lang.

    Gu Lang glanced at Chen Xing, who was flushed, and could guess his thoughts a little bit, so he only accompany him quietly and didn't continue to say anything.

    Neither of them spoke, and walked silently into the street when they suddenly heard a great noise not far away.

.Chen Xing subconsciously looked at the place where the sound appeared, and curiously looked at what happened over there. As a result, he saw a group of people surrounded by the Yamen not far away. Most of them were old people and children. , There are only a few young people sporadic.

    Chen Xing felt a little strange, and could not take into account the subtle thoughts that had just risen, his mind was all attracted by the group of people who didn't know what they were doing.

    Seeing his curiosity, Gu Lang reminded him softly in his ear: "Since we are curious, we might as well take a look."

    Chen Xing felt that it was not good to join in the fun in the past, but he had never seen such a scene before, so he hesitated and nodded.

.After the two passed by, Chen Xing learned from their words that these people were all bullied by Master Lai. Hearing that the grandfather of the county had cleaned up Master Lai, and now they were looking for witnesses and victims, they rushed over. Some people who lived farther away even left overnight after hearing about it.

    Chen Xing looked at most of them, their clothes were in tatters, some even didn't even have a pair of good shoes. But even so, Master Lai didn't let them go for his own benefit.

    Chen Xing felt that he was lucky, and he was also very thankful that the Lai family had already been punished before he was troubled by Lai Jiu.

.Chen Xing couldn’t bear to look at the people who were waiting here for justice. They were about to turn around and leave here. As a result, they saw a person walking out of the wide open yamen in stride, looking at the official uniform. The style should be the county grandfather.