Chapter 51

As soon as Bao asked, Zhou Qing was like a hornet's nest that had been stabbed. He immediately became angry. He pointed at him and said angrily: "What the hell are you, you dare to talk to me like this, but it's just a helper to run errands. It's just a running dog."

    Hearing him scolding himself like this, the smile on Bao Qiao's face remained unchanged, and even became deeper and deeper. He curled his lips slightly and said word by word: "Young Master Zhou, even if he is just a running dog, That's just a running dog hired by Mr. Zhou. It has nothing to do with your Young Master Zhou. I hope Young Master Zhou can understand this!"

    Zhou Qing didn't expect that he could scold him like this, and he could do this. Next, he didn't know how to refute him all the time.

.Bao inquired but didn't seem to be shocked to see him, and continued: "Master Zhou personally nodded his agreement to this sale, but now Master Zhou has disagreed, then I might have to go and trouble Master Zhou and ask him. Whom should I listen to."

    When Bao asked to say this, Zhou Qing flushed all of a sudden, and said with a trace of guilty conscience amidst his anger: "You dare to use my uncle to crush me."

    "The little ones dare not, just to avoid mistakes, and be careful to verify. After all, the most important thing in our line is to serve the employer well. The employer's will is the first purpose of our service." Bao asked with a smile on his face. What he said was also very nice, but it stopped in Zhou Qing's ears, but it was not so beautiful.

.This errand was originally asked by his mother for him to show his face in front of his uncle. If he can't handle even such trivial matters, not only will he be buried by his mother when he goes back, but he will also be obscured by his mother. The uncle who looked down on him looked down on him more and more.

    Zhou Qing felt a little flustered, but he refused to show it on his face. He looked at the smiling bag in front of him and inquired. He had always heard that he was an incompetent and talkative lord, but now he has seen it.

    "Why, does Young Master Zhou need me to ask Master Zhou?" Bao asked, looking at the panic in his eyes, and asked in a good voice.

.Zhou Qingsheng was afraid that he would ask his uncle, but he refused to show weakness. He turned his head and looked at Chen Xing and Gu Lang standing next to him. He saw that Chen Xing's face was still angrily, but the white-faced scholar was calm. Looking at him, as if he was some kind of clown, he became even more angry, and pointed directly at him and asked, "Do you want to rent anymore? If you don't rent, then forget it."

    Gu Lang looked at his bluffing appearance, the corners of his lips curled up, and he whispered softly: "It depends on you, Master Zhou. If you don't want to rent it to us, we naturally can't rent it."

    Zhou Qing was choked by Gu Lang's understatement. Suddenly he didn't know how to answer the conversation. Who knew that the white-faced scholar in front of him seemed to be unreasonable, and continued:

    "If you don't rent it to us, I wonder if the son can return the deposit to us..After all, it was stated in advance that the deposit was also included in the rent. Now that the rent cannot be completed, the reasonable son should be refunded. "

    Zhou Qing was dumbfounded, and asked conditionedly, "What deposit?"

    The bag next to him answered the question at the right time, and carefully said to him: "According to Master Zhou's request, tenants who want to rent must first pay fifty taels of silver to Master Zhou when deciding to rent, which is considered a promised deposit. , Is also included in the future rent.