Chapter 7

With the spread of word-of-mouth, Chen Xing's business is getting better day by day, and more and more people come. Sometimes there are people waiting there before he gets there.

    On this day, Chen Xing had just found a place to put his wheelbarrow, and the lady who had been waiting there yelled: "You little boss, why come so late every time, my grandson is still waiting for dinner! By the way, remember to take care of me today!"

    After speaking, he handed Chen Xing a big bowl that he brought, and asked Chen Xing to help her with today's meal.

    Chen Xing saw that she came to buy it every day, and didn't care about the price she took over. He gave her a meal with a smile, and said with a smile: "Here, Mrs. Sheng, your meal!"

.Auntie Sheng took the meal and looked at Chen Xing’s smiling face. She had to bear it or she didn’t. She leaned in front of Chen Xing and asked: "Little boss, how do you make this tofu? It is so delicious, you Can you teach me? My grandson loves this bite."

    Chen Xing encountered such a question for the first time, and for a while, he didn't know how to answer it.

    Just when Chen Xing was in a dilemma, the man in line behind the grand lady yelled loudly, "Madam, are you confused? This is the little boss’s ability to eat, can you tell you? I bought a meal and left. Don't delay our brothers eating."

    Auntie Sheng turned her head in anger and wanted to reason with him. Who knew that she turned her head and saw a few big-and-big-and-big-mate men. She was also persuaded for a while, complained a few words, and left with her own meal. If it wasn't for her baby grandson to eat more food, she wouldn't have come to buy this thing, it's really unlucky.

.Seeing that Mrs. Sheng was gone, Chen Xing smiled at the man who was helping him speak, took the money from him, gave him a bowl of rice, and specially gave him a little more Mapo tofu.

    Chen Xing's business is booming. In a restaurant diagonally across from him, a woman is leaning against the wall, staring fiercely in Chen Xing's direction, and smiles contemptuously: "Hu Meizi~ I just seduce men to do business. NS."

    The Xiao Er next to the woman looked at the boss lady who had a lot of styles of her own, and then looked at the simple and down-to-earth little brother over there who was doing business. He didn't dare to answer this.

    The woman stared at Chen Xing for a long time. When Yu Guang saw a figure of dignity entering the store, the expression on her face immediately became flattering, and she smiled at the man: "Brother Lai, how come you have time to come here today? ?"

.Lai Jiu didn’t look at her, and went straight to find a seat to sit down, and said unceremoniously: “Naturally, I will come over when something happens. Hurry up, give me an order, and I’m going to work when I’m done. By the way, put more meat. , The smell of birds has faded from my mouth these past two days."

    The smile on the woman's face froze for a while, looking at Lai Jiu who was asking for a drink, she still didn't dare to talk back.

    When the woman ordered the cook to come out again, then Lai Jiuzheng looked at the store and asked in confusion, "Boss Joe, why are you so deserted in this store?"

    In the shop that could sit more than a dozen tables, only seven or eight tables were occupied at this time.

    Boss Qiao looked at Lai Jiu and complained: "Don't you know, recently we came here to sell a meal, he only sells one kind of food, but robbed most of our business."

    Lai Jiu was a little curious, "Can you steal so much business from just selling one dish?"

.Boss Joe continued dissatisfied: "No, if I didn't see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it."