Chapter 9

Chen Xing was awakened by the sound of rain outside the window the next day. The raindrops fell on the eaves and made a crackling sound. The moment he opened his eyes, he felt that the air in the room was cooler than before.

    Chen Xing lingered in the quilt for a while, feeling the rare coolness, and then slowly got up to dress.

    When Chen Xing opened the window of the room, watching the pouring rain outside, feeling the coolness, he felt a little more melancholy. He originally planned to go out today to find out about Lai Jiu's details, but now it seems that he can only go another day. NS.

    Although he couldn't go anymore, Chen Xing was not disappointed. He could use this time to take a break, get a good mood, and go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast after washing up.

    When Chen Xing arrived in the kitchen, he found that the person who made the medicine today was Gu Lang, but Qiu Jiu was nowhere to be seen.

.Chen Xing stepped into the kitchen and paused. Gu Lang also seemed to sense the arrival of Chen Xing. He put down the fan in his hand and turned to look at Chen Xing. Seeing that his face was stunned, he whispered, "What?"

    Chen Xing pursed his lips, feeling embarrassed, but still asked in a low voice, "Aren't Qiu Jiu making medicine on weekdays?"

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with a gentle smile, and said softly: "I have something to ask Qiu Jiu to do. I can only take this medicine by myself."

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang with a sound of moon white robe. Even sitting on a small chair, he did not reduce the dignity of his whole body. Even the otherwise unclear kitchen was brightened by him.

    Chen Xing felt that people like Gu Lang shouldn't sit in such a place, but should sit in the study room, read a book or paint, just do some elegant things.

.Thinking about this, Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang and said directly: "If Qiu Jiu is not here in the future, I will help you boil the medicine. Your health is not good. Staying in the kitchen for a long time is bad for your lungs."

    Gu Lang had been staring at Chen Xing, and naturally he did not miss the amazing color that unconsciously revealed in his eyes. He has seen this obsession in many people's eyes, but Chen Xing's gaze is the only thing that does not disgust him. .

    Gu Lang smiled towards Chen Xing, and said gently, "No, I have some trouble with this medicine. I have to pay attention to when to put it."

    Hearing Gu Lang's words, Chen Xing subconsciously wanted to say that he could also learn how to do it, but then he thought that this was medicine, not food. If the food was eaten, he would have diarrhea, let alone medicine, so he dispelled the idea. It's just that the look on his face can't help but bring a bit of frustration.

.Gu Lang looked at his expression, was silent for a few seconds, and then said: "You have helped us to cook three meals a day. It has been a great help. After all, when you didn't come, Qiu Jiu and I were casual Eat food. So, you just need to do what you are good at."

    Hearing Gu Lang's comfort, Chen Xing's mood improved again, and he smiled and said, "Well, I see, is it okay to have soup and rice porridge for breakfast today?"

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's newly raised smiling face, and suddenly felt that Chen Xing was extraordinarily humorous. Hearing what he said at this time, he whispered: "You can do anything."

    Hearing Gu Lang’s deep voice, Chen Xing’s ears turned red for some reason. He always felt that Gu Lang’s words were weird, but if they wanted to say it was weird, he couldn’t say why, so he could only hold on to it. Red ears went to work.