Chapter 2

Chen Xing looked at the arrogant Madam Chen in front of him, endured and endured, and finally did not hold back, and said directly: "Sorry, Madam, I am afraid I can't listen to you about this matter."

    As soon as Chen Xing's voice fell, the teacup that was originally staying by Madam Chen wiped his face and flew past, and it fell on the ground behind him with a loud bang.

    Chen Xing was taken aback by the movement, but Madam Chen only raised her eyelids, stared at him directly, and said faintly: "Do you think I am discussing with you?"

    Chen Xing watched her clenched his fists silently.

.Madam Chen's eyes swept over him, her gaze stayed on his clenched fist for a few seconds, and then fell back to Chen Xing's face, looking at him unconvinced, and said faintly: "Your deed. It’s still in my hands, even if you’re not convinced, it’s useless. I warn you not to be crooked, or I will hand the thing to the traffickers and let them deal with you.”

    Chen Xing's eyes widened and stared at Madam Chen in disbelief. He remembered that this body was obviously Master Chen's kind, so how could there be such a thing as a deed?

    As if seeing Chen Xing’s doubts, and as if she simply wanted to hit him, Madam Chen’s lips curled up with a vicious smile, "Your mother thought that by hooking up with the master, you can get rid of her dirty Identity. It's a pity, even if you hook up with the master, you still have a low profile now."

    Chen Xing only felt that her words were particularly harsh, but he also knew that he could no longer be impulsive. .Although he has only been here for a few days, he has also figured out the rules here, knowing that his personal bond is in her hands, even if he escapes, as long as she takes the things to report to the official, the official will send someone Go catch him.

    Chen Xing forced himself to calm down and tried to make a compliant posture. He looked at Madam Chen above with a cautious tone, "Who does Madam want me to marry?"

    Madam Chen casually played with her clean fingertips, and said faintly: "The young master of the Gu family, you should be grateful for such a good marriage."

    On the way back, Chen Xing frowned silently at the thought of the man who had once met.

    Although Chen Xing didn't know what Mrs. Chen was thinking about, but thinking that she was a threat and a warning from the deed, he knew that this matter was not a good thing, and there might even be a conspiracy here.

.Thinking of Mrs. Chen just now saying that when Chen Xing got married, he would put his deed of marriage in the dowry and hand it over to his future husband, he felt a horror. If the son of Gu angered him for marrying him, then he held his own physical bond, and he would have a way to toss himself. After all, it was supposed to be a marriage between the sons and daughters, but now he has to replace him, who is still a lowly citizen, and whoever changes it will feel it a great humiliation.

    Chen Xing felt that Mrs. Chen was extremely vicious, and he had to think of a way to see how he could overcome this dilemma.

    Mrs. Chen's speed was very fast. After informing Chen Xing that she was going to marry, she sent the housekeeper to negotiate with Gu's side.

    I don't know if it was the Gu family who misunderstood whether the marriage was a prostitute, or was afraid of the current power of the Chen family. The marriage that was supposed to retire abruptly agreed and promised to come on time.

.The Chen Mansion was also told to marry the Gu family. This surprised the Gu family and everyone secretly sighed with Mrs. Chen's shrewd personality, how could he agree to this marriage?