Chapter 88

When Chen Xing asked this sentence, Qiu Jiuzheng stared at the rabbit meat in the pot, thinking about when it would be eaten in his mouth, so he didn't care much. He just answered casually, "What do you ask this for? ?"

    Chen Xing was a little bit embarrassed when asked by this sentence, but he saw that Qiu Jiu was not looking at him, and his thoughts were all on eating, and his shy mood was reduced a little, and he explained: "That is, I am also this family I feel that I should contribute to my family’s livelihood. Knowing the cost of my family, I can see what I should do?"

    Qiu Jiu understood what he was saying right now, and suddenly a Ji Ling woke up, turned his head and looked at Chen Xing, who was staring at him with his eyes full of expectations, and asked a little uncertainly: "You mean , Do you want to know the monthly expenses of this family?"

.Chen Xing was a little bit embarrassed by Qiu Jiu's question, but thought that he would be with Gu Lang in the future. This is the responsibility he needs to bear. Besides, even if he is embarrassed, he also asked about it just now, so he didn't hide it. , Nodded generously, and said seriously: "Well, yes. If you can tell me the specific cost of each project, that would be even better!"

    Qiu Jiu looked at Chen Xing, who was staring at him expectantly, and from the corner of his eye he saw neatly piled firewood not far away. Not to mention it, there was no way to explain the firewood that seemed to be incomplete in front of him. Not to mention other things. The old Chen Xing may have been fooling around, but now Chen Xing has opened a store, and he understands some things. He doesn't think he can just fool around like this.

.With Chen Xing's shining eyes, Qiu Jiu didn't think he could hide from him now, but he didn't think he would have good fruit by telling the truth, so he struggled for a moment, suddenly his eyes lit up and looked at him. "Little boss, I’m just a subordinate. Usually the son tells me to do what I do. I do what the son asks me to buy. I will buy whatever the son gives me. You might as well ask my son, he is in charge of the family’s affairs. Expenses must be clearer than I know!"

    Chen Xing looked at Qiu Jiu’s flustered expression and felt that there was something wrong, but he couldn’t figure out what was wrong. After all, the real owner of this mansion was Gu Lang. He naturally knew the most about how much money he spent. Yes, and he could take this opportunity to tell Gu Lang his final choice, so he nodded, "Well, I'll go and ask Gu Lang."

.Seeing that Chen Xing was about to ask his son, Qiu Jiu, who had caused trouble, quietly breathed a sigh of relief. At the same time, he prayed in his heart that his son would not know that this matter was what he said, otherwise he would think it was his son. If it doesn't pass, or Chen Xing has noticed the clues, it is still himself who will be cleaned up.

    Chen Xing didn't know the little Jiujiu in Qiu Jiu's heart. After he made up his mind to ask Gu Lang, he immediately relaxed. Smelling the fragrance that has been scented for a long time, he ordered Qiu Jiu, who was still muttering something next to him, "This rabbit meat will be out of the pot soon. Come and watch. I will fry two more vegetables. I can eat."

    "Hao Le!" Hearing that he could eat the rabbit meat that had greeted him for a long time, Qiu Jiu immediately put behind his head what would be tortured by the son, and happily kicked off Chen Xing. .After all, the sky is big, the food is the biggest, and his son doesn't necessarily know that he said it. He can eat more if he can eat more now.

    So, with Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu busy working together, they had already cooked three dishes and one soup in less than half an hour.

    Looking at the three dishes and one soup on the table, Chen Xing said invitingly towards Gu Lang: "You quickly taste it, you can't eat too spicy food, so I specially made this rabbit braised in soy, you try it soon See if it suits your taste." As he said, he picked a suitable fat and thin piece and put it in a bowl for Gu Lang.