Chapter 109

The second after Chen Xing looked over, Gu Lang seemed to have noticed his gaze. He also turned his head and looked in his direction. When he saw him staring at himself with big eyes, He gently curled the corners of his lips, and said warmly: "What's the matter?"

    Chen Xing looked at the gentle smile on Gu Lang's face. He didn't know what to say now. He wanted to ask if what Mrs. Chen said was true, but he didn't think it was easy to speak.

    Neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere in the court was a bit embarrassing for a while.

    In fact, Chen Xing's mood was very tangled at this time. What Mrs. Chen said just now was like a thorn with fluff, which was gently stuck there. Even if it was not very painful, it made him feel very uncomfortable. But reason told him again that he shouldn't believe any words of Madam Chen, because she probably said it just to sow discord.

.Just when Chen Xing hesitated to ask, Gu Lang seemed to suddenly understand the reason for Chen Xing's abnormality, and said softly, "Do you want to ask what Mrs. Chen said just now?"

    When Chen Xing heard Gu Lang mention this topic himself, he suddenly raised his head and looked in Gu Lang's direction, with a somewhat obvious embarrassment on his face, "I, I don't want to ask, it's just..."

    Chen Xing froze for a long time, and nothing came out of ‘but’. He was not a good at lying before. Now facing Gu Lang who is staring at him, he is naturally even less likely to lie.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's flustered look, and smiled lightly. Then, in Chen Xing's stunned expression, he said sorry, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be smiling, it's the way you struggled just now. It's so cute."

.Chen Xing, who was originally embarrassed by spying on other people's privacy, blushed involuntarily after hearing Gu Lang's behavior. He stood there at a loss and didn't know what to do next.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing like this, and continued: "I'm sorry, I should have told you clearly about the incident that Mrs. Chen said and the sudden change of face with the Chen family this time."

    After speaking, Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with more serious eyes, which made Chen Xing staring at him become solemn.

    "In the past, our family and the Chen family were very close. I didn't expect that they would fall into trouble when our family was in trouble, or use such a despicable method. So when I came back to learn about all this, my mood was extremely complicated. Yes, my first thought was to get back with revenge."

.When Gu Lang said these remarks, his tone was a little bit low. It seemed that this incident was a big blow to him at the time.

    Chen Xing also remembered the past. When Gu Lang mentioned his family, the expression on his face was disappointed. He couldn't help but feel sorry for Gu Lang, even with the trace of unhappy emotion that had just born in his heart. , Also dissipated a lot at this moment.

    "After this, I began to plan how to retaliate and get back what I should have. But what I didn't expect was that they sent you."

    When Chen Xing heard Gu Lang say this, his breathing stopped a little, and he looked up at him, his eyes were full of tension that he hadn't noticed. He vaguely gave birth to a few thoughts, is it because of his appearance, something has changed, or is he a part of it.

    "I am very happy, and very fortunate.".Gu Lang said.

    Chen Xing suddenly raised his head to look at Gu Lang, seeming to be shocked by his speech.