Chapter 30

Chen Xinghuan returned to Gu's mansion happily, feeling that he was very lucky today.

    Although the stall was smashed, the man was immediately caught. The government also promised to send him the compensation. Apart from the trouble of repairing things later, there is basically no worries.

    And because of a blessing in disguise, he uncovered the troublemaker behind him, and warned her a bit. Seeing her appearance, she didn't dare to continue to disrupt him.

    Chen Xing felt euphoric in his heart, and was humming when he walked in.

    Qiu Jiu, who followed behind, looked at his happy back, his sight was full of complex emotions, tangled, suspicious, and uncertain. Finally, he sighed and resignedly pushed the wheelbarrow in.

    Chen Xing pushed open the door of Gu's mansion, and at a glance he saw Gu Lang carrying a small bucket watering the flowers in the yard.

.The original grassy yard has long been cleared, leaving only a bare piece of land.

    Chen Xing was worried that Gu Lang would be bored at home, so he bought a lot of rare flowers and plants seeds back, so that Gu Lang could plant one in his free time. Whether he can grow something is not important. The important thing is that Gu Lang can exercise through such exercises. body.

    It's just that Chen Xing didn't expect that the seeds would have survived in Gu Lang's hands. Ever since they sprout, they have been growing gratifyingly. I believe it won't be long before they will be able to see the flowers in the yard.

    When Gu Lang heard the movement at the door, he raised his head and looked in his direction. After seeing the happy expression on Chen Xing's face, he followed with a gentle smile and said warmly: "What happened to you today? Happy?"

.Chen Xing covered his face and was a little shocked, and asked with a bit of confusion in his tone: "Am I acting very happy?"

    Gu Lang pointed to his face and said softly, "The look on your face can't deceive anyone at all."

    When Gu Lang pointed out his mood so lightly, Chen Xing became more embarrassed. He raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Lang, shook his head, and said in a perfunctory manner: "It's just a small matter. "

    After speaking, he seemed to be worried that Gu Lang would continue to ask, and hurriedly said: "By the way, we are back late today. You should be hungry? I will go to the kitchen to cook now. You will wait for me soon. I can eat."

    Gu Lang looked at the back of Chen Xing running away quickly, pursed his lips, moved his gaze to Qiu Jiu, who has been acting as a transparent person next to him, and asked faintly: "Let's talk, what happened today?"

.Qiu Jiu was crying, thinking about what he had just promised Chen Xing, and then looked at the expressionless Gu Lang in front of him. After hesitating, he chose to betray Chen Xing and told Gu Lang Jiang what happened today. come out.

    "You mean, that woman did it because of jealousy?" Gu Lang's voice was a bit ironic.

    Qiu Jiu also understood why his son despised him so much. After all, for such a ridiculous reason, the woman asked someone to ruin Chen Xing's stall.

    Qiu Jiu affirmed: "Yes, that's what those local ruffians said, and when we went to the store, the boss obviously knew Chen Xing and showed an expression of disgust. I think this is very common. Nine, she did it right. By the way, she is the owner of the Qiao’s restaurant the last time the son asked me to investigate."