Chapter 35

Perceiving that the atmosphere in the academy was not right, Young Master Fu subconsciously hugged the box in his arms, walked quietly outside the academy, reached in and looked into the academy, and glanced left and right. As a result, I saw that those classmates who were not going to be on the right side of the day, all straightened their backs at this time, and stood on their seats with serious faces.

    Seeing this scene before him, Young Master Fu swallowed his saliva, with a somewhat unpleasant premonition in his heart. Just about to ask what happened to the nearest classmate next to him, he heard a sound from the front. A roar full of breath,

    "Fu An!"

    Young Master Fu was startled, so scared that the box in his hand almost fell off. When he used his instinct to eat goods to protect the box in his arms, and then looked up in the direction of the sound, he saw the master in grey glaring. Staring roundly at himself.

    "How sneaky are you like this."

.Young Master Fu looked at the face of the Master with an angry expression, and secretly said a bad cry. He slowly stood out from the door, walked into the door, and cried out dejectedly, "Master."

    The old gentleman looked at him and stopped being angry. Holding the ruler in his hand, in the sight of everyone's prying eyes, the old man walked towards him aggressively, and said fiercely: "When is it all now, you How did you come? How did I tell you these days, that's how you remembered it?"

    Listening to the Master's questioning, Fu An did not dare to quibble, and could only honestly admit his mistake to the Master who was half a head shorter than him: "Master, I was wrong."

    But your old gentleman didn't eat his tricks, and said blankly: "Stretch out your hand and say it's the first offense. I'll fight three times today!"

.Hearing this number, Fu An immediately showed some distortion on his face, but looking at the indisputable Master in front of him, he hesitated and stretched out his hand slowly.

    Seeing Fu An's movements so slowly, the old master was obviously even more angry. After he stretched out his hand, he slapped his hand three times, until Master Fu yelled three times. The muffled sound of students suffocating laughter suddenly sounded around.

    When the master finished the fight, his anger disappeared, and he stretched out his hand to him and said indifferently: "Bring it!"

    Fu An stared at his swollen hand with red eyes. Hearing what the Master said, he didn't react for a while, and asked stupidly, "What is it?"

    "Something that makes you late!" The master blew his beard and stared, looking very irritated by this unconscious elm head, "Don't hide it, I will see it as soon as you come in."

.Fu An had red eyes just now, and tears are about to be squeezed out. This is the baby he has been waiting for for a long time. He tried to beg for mercy: "Master."

    The master glared at him, and then said, "Are you willing to take it out if you want me to tell your father?"

    "Don't, don't you! Can't I make a mistake?" Fu An apologized pitifully, and handed over what was in his hand.

    Seeing that drowsiness is slower than the tortoise's handing speed, the master glared at him with hatred for iron and steel, and he stretched out his hand to grab it.

    The first time, there was no move. The second time is tighter. For the third time, it also retracted.

    The Master laughed angrily. With the other hand, he raised the ruler in his hand and was about to pull it from Fu An, but he saw Master Fu swish and let go of his hand, causing him to almost fail to stand firmly and fall to the ground.