Chapter 18

As soon as Chen Xing and the others came out of the restaurant, a patter of rain floated in the sky, which was not very big but extremely annoying.

    Gu Lang picked up the umbrella beside him, opened it and raised it to the top of the two of them, covering both of them in the rain.

    Standing by the fence on the second floor, Miss Chen's Fourth Miss could clearly see that when Gu Lang was holding the umbrella, he specifically slanted the umbrella to Chen Xing's shoulder, covering Chen Xing all underneath.

    When the two figures disappeared into the hazy rain curtain, Miss Chen Si slowly retracted her gaze, and said to the curious maid beside her: "It's nothing."

    The maid looked at her lady's unpleasant face, and whispered a reminder, "Miss, Madam explained that Madam Zhao will be a guest on the day, so you remember to go to Yanzhifang today to buy some new rouge and go back."

.After speaking, the little maid saw her young lady's face immediately collapsed, and gave her a fierce look. The little maid shrank her neck and did not dare to make any more noises.

    When Chen Ling'er thought of Mrs. Zhao's fat and big-eared son, he felt sick for a while, especially after knowing that her mother had intentionally betrothed herself to that person, she was even more unhappy in her heart.

    Thinking of Gu Lang who just appeared, the contrast became more obvious.

    The moment Gu Lang appeared, Miss Chen Si, who was standing on the second floor, immediately recognized him. After all, there are really few men who look like him, even if they only wear a simple coarse gown. He came out with a different demeanor from the man next to him.

    Seeing that the lady didn't know what she was thinking, she just stood still, the maid beside her finally couldn't help but raise her head to look at her, she couldn't help saying again: "Miss?"

.Chen Linger pulled away from the memory and looked at the trembling maid next to her, her tone a little impatient, "I see, let's go to Yanzhifang to buy rouge first."

    "Yes." Seeing that the young lady finally relieved, the maid let out a long sigh, and went to let the Xiao Er in the shop notify their bearers to be waiting outside the restaurant.

    While this little maid was doing these things, Chen Ling'er's gaze turned to the direction where Gu Lang and the others had left, and she didn't know if there was any chance to meet Gu Lang again in the future.

    The weather is getting hotter day by day, and the rain is getting less and less day by day.

    One morning, after Chen Xing was awakened by the heat, he finally realized that the hot summer had come.

    With the arrival of the summer high temperature, there is also a decrease in passenger flow. After all, the weather becomes hot and steaming things are not so popular.

.Young Master Fu came to Chen Xing’s stall near noon. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and complained to Chen Xing: "Little boss, this thing in your house can only be eaten hot, otherwise The taste is not good. But the weather is too hot, no matter how delicious it is, it can't stand the test of the heat!"

    After speaking, Master Fu sighed for a long time, and it seemed that it was really embarrassing for him to eat this kind of hot food against the heat.

    Chen Xing had a good feeling for this simple and honest young man. He handed him the freshly prepared meal and chuckled: "I will find a way to get some cooler food, and then I won't suffer that much. "