Chapter 84

Chen Xing did not immediately look at the box, but carefully wiped off the water on Gu Lang's half-dry long hair. After confirming that there were no drops of water dripping on it, he put down the long towel in his hand and put it down. His eyes moved to the box.

    The box was only two slap-sized, with many flowers carved on it. It looked a bit old, and I don't know how many years it was used.

    Chen Xing looked at the box, and then at Gu Lang, who had been staring at him with a gentle gaze in front of him, pointed his finger at himself, and asked questioningly: "Is this box for me?"

    Gu Lang nodded at him and responded with a smile, "It should have been given to you a long time ago, but it's not too late now. You can open it."

    Hearing Gu Lang's words, Chen Xing hesitated a little, but still opened the box obediently. .During this period, he still mumbled a little about what was in it, to see if this style would be jewelry or something, but what did Gu Lang give him jewelry?

    Thinking of this, Chen Xing saw two pieces of paper that looked a little shabby. He glanced suspiciously at Gu Lang who was sitting there, and picked up the two pieces of paper with the encouragement of his eyes.

    Chen Xing was stunned when he saw the words above. I saw the big words "Deed of Selling One's Body" written on the top of the two pieces of paper, while the words of voluntary selling were written on the bottom, and the name of the bottom handprint was the word "Qinglian".

    Looking at this unfamiliar name, Chen Xing immediately felt a bit of guesswork in his heart, and then quickly picked up the back one and looked at it, with the same head up and the same text, except that the last red print was the footprint of a child. , The signature on it is'Chen Xing'.

."This is, this is?" Chen Xing murmured. If he didn't guess wrong, one of them was his, and the other strange name should belong to the mother of his body. He originally thought that only his own deed was here for Gu Lang, but he didn't expect that Madam Chen would be so cruel that he even sent the original mother's.

    Gu Lang, who was next to him, looked at him in a trance, stretched out his hand and sat down on a chair, and then said warmly: "This is what you put in your dowry when you came. It has been kept for you for so long, I think It should be returned to you."

    Chen Xing, who was still immersed in Mrs. Chen's thoughts as a cruel woman, recovered after hearing Gu Lang's words. He looked at Gu Lang, who was looking at him with a gentle expression, and opened his mouth, but suddenly it turned again. I do not know what to say. .Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing and continued to say softly: "Don't worry, I have already gone to the Yamen to remove the names on you and another deed from the government from the official filing. From then on, you All are free."

    Chen Xing thought that Gu Lang would go out earlier than them today, and did not tell himself what he was going to do. He was still puzzled for a while, but he didn't expect that he would actually do these things. For some reason, Chen Xing suddenly felt a little warm in his heart.

    Gu Lang watched Chen Xing staring at him, as if he was too shocked to hear the news and couldn't recover for a while, looking like a silly rabbit. He twitched his lips, looked at the sparks on the table, and said as if recalling: "Also, I know you have been saving money to pay back my betrothal gift."

    I don't know why, it is obviously something that was said before, and Chen Xing felt a little guilty when he heard Gu Langti's daily life.

.Having said that, Gu Lang smiled lightly, his eyes became more gentle under the candlelight, "But I never thought of asking you to pay back the money. I just said that at the beginning, but I just wanted to make fun of it. It’s just to amuse you, how can I think that you have taken it seriously, and that you will still work so hard in the days after that."