Chapter 23

When Chen Xing heard Gu Lang's question, hesitated for a moment on his face. Although he was a little interested, he was still worried that he would not be able to stand such a bloody scene.

    While Chen Xing was struggling, Gu Lang had eaten the three bowls of cakes that Chen Xing sent. He looked at the empty plate with a little regret, and then said unintentionally, "I'm going out tomorrow. , I thought I could be with you."

    Hearing Gu Lang's words like this, Chen Xing's attention was immediately attracted, watching him questioningly: "What are you going out for?" As soon as he uttered the words, he felt something wrong. After all, Gu Lang is free. Yes, there is no need to report to yourself when you go there.

    Gu Lang looked at the embarrassment on Chen Xing's face, but said warmly: "Naturally give the storybook to the bookstore's shopkeeper, and then get back the manuscript fee from him."

.Chen Xing's eyes widened slightly, and now he couldn't be embarrassed. He had previously wondered how Gu Lang and the others made a living, but now it seems that they all have the answer.

    Looking at Chen Xing's surprise, Gu Lang continued to add: "It's just that although I can make some money by saying this, I am not in good health, so I can't write much each time, and the money I make is limited."

    Chen Xing automatically understood Gu Lang's words because of his sadness about his inability to make money, and immediately comforted him: "You are also doing this because of your poor health. When you get better, you will definitely be able to do more. Now I have also made money, and I will definitely make more after a while, and I will pay you back the money as soon as possible."

    Gu Lang looked at the innocent expression on Chen Xing's face, his eyes dimmed, and he laughed in a low voice: "Don't worry, the left and right expenses are enough. Don't put too much pressure on yourself."

.Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang's eyes suddenly moved a bit more, it was obvious that Gu Lang and the others were so difficult, and they still thought about themselves in every way. He was really a good person!

    Gu Lang was a little uncomfortable stared at by Chen Xing's gleaming eyes. He turned his gaze slightly away, and changed the subject: "Right, I just asked about you. What's your answer?"

    Doubts appeared on Chen Xing's face.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who had obviously forgotten what he asked just now. There was a little bit of doting in his eyes that he hadn't even noticed, and he whispered, "Are you going to go out with me tomorrow?"

    Listening to his low and dull voice, Chen Xing hesitated and nodded. He felt that if he was with Gu Lang, he might not be afraid.

.Gu Lang saw Chen Xing agree to come down, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and there was an indescribable look on that handsome face: "If this is the case, then we'll make an appointment."

    Chen Xing felt that he was very wrong. It was obvious that Gu Lang only said something very ordinary, but listening to his ears made him feel that they were not going out to join in the fun, but going on a date. He blushed involuntarily, and he quickly found an excuse to leave the study.

    Until Chen Xing's back disappeared, Gu Lang looked at the empty plate still on the table, raised his eyebrows, and chuckled, "It's really stupid."

    Because they were going out, they finished their breakfast early the next day. Chen Xing, who had nothing to clean up, changed into a clean dress and waited at the door for Gu Lang to get a book.

.When Chen Xing squatted at the door and fiddled with the dog's tail grass growing out of the door, he suddenly noticed someone walking towards him. He raised his head subconsciously, and was stunned the moment he saw the person coming.