prologue

Enjoy the story!

Enjoy the story!

---------

A 11 year old little girl ran as she was being chased by a man that has bad business with her parents, she never knew why. Her parents never really told her anything, I mean she understood because she herself knew she was to young to know about those type of stuff.

The men just busted through their door when they were getting ready for bed, they got her mom and was taken to the other side of the underground city. And down here, it seemed bigger then it is. Norie felt like an ant in this city.

And her dad was taken somewhere, she heard something about him being brought up to get arrested, the others were too but 2 others escaped. The man who took her mother and the man currently chasing her.

"Come here!"

The little girl breathed heavily as her legs tried their best to get her away from the man behind her, and with each step she would turn corners and corners, making her go to places she's never been before. Meaning that she had lost herself like she always feared she would.

She tried to catch his eyes with hers so she can use her abilities, but she was running to fast and moving viscously that everything was a blur. Ever since she was 10, she had obtained this power inside her. Her parents told her that she had it ever since she was 5, they told her that one day she had used her abilities on her father and he almost cut his finger with the knife he was trying to cut the vegetables with.

Her parents didn't know how she got it since they don't recall any of their family members having this, so it was pointless to answer the questions she had.

They only thing they knew is that she was able to control someone's body and mind just by looking into their eyes, even just for a split second.

"Why won't you work?!"she cried out.

She cried hoping that someone would help her, but either way this is the underground. No one cared, someone could be murdered and it would be a normal day, someone could get jumped in front of a group of people and they would just stare and sometimes they would even try to get some items from the person who was jumped.

The girl turned a corner and suddenly her little body bumped into someone making her fall back and hit the floor with a thud.

"Oi watch where you're going"

She looked up at him and got up again.

"Sorry-Come here you little shit!"she was cut off by the man.

She gasped in fear and quickly hid behind the man she bumped into, gripping his arm in fear. She felt surprised that he let her.

"What is going on?"the man said fixing his hat.

The guy that was chasing her stuttered and started to rub his neck, hoping to come up with a perfect lie.