soixante cinq

"Get back to your squad before its suspicious"Norie says to Hitch and Marlo.

"Yes captain"they both say and walks back.

"Marlo, Hitch"Levi speaks up.

They stop as they turn to Levi as he continues.

"We're grateful"

They look at him in surprise, they turn to Norie who only nods in agreement.

"Captains"they both say, saluting them.

"Let's go, it's our turn to pick a fight"Levi says.

---------------------------

Jean, Connie and Sasha break through the fence and crates with a wagon yelling as the scouts that were in the site state at them with wide eyes.

They were about to attack but Norie quickly jumped out of the wagon and caught eyes with everyone and did the same thing she did to Kenny's people on the roof.

They yelled as norie turns to the one man they were after and he stares at her in fear.

"Go keep look out honey's, me and Levi got this one"Norie says as Levi comes up behind her.

-----------------------

Levi dragged the man by the collar as Norie kept her gaze at him, they make it back to where the teens are and she heard Levi say "it's just us"

Norie looked up and saw Jean lower down the gun.

"Captains, he's...with the interior police"Armin began as Levi threw him to the ground.

"I've got a few questions for him, let's move"

---------------------------

"Stop it!"the man yells.

Norie wiped her knuckles with her handkerchief since she had sent a punch to the guys nose and Levi brings his leg back down and crouches down in front of him.

"Where is Eren and Christa?"he asks.

The man laughed and then looked up at the couple.

"Oh...you both are so brave"

Norie stared at him and the guy says "that checkpoint back there was just recruit's who could barely wipe their own asses, you think you're some sort of hero beating them down?"

He turns to Norie and says "a pretty lady like you should be with the military police...not here whisking your life away"

Norie glared at him as Levi cut the man's chuckle off by shoving his boot in his mouth, knocking some teeth out as the guy gagged.

"This mouth of yours...don't say anything else to her but if she asks you a question you answer, But I recommend you start talking while your still be able to use it"he says

Norie crouched down to the guys level and takes out a handkerchief and asks "where is Eren and Christa?"

Levi takes his foot out of his mouth and the guy says "it's no use! All that's left for you now is to run and hide inside these walls, covered in mud and shit!"

"If you don't turn yourselves in, every last scout we captured will get the noose!"

"Starting with the one most guilty of all! Erwin Smith!"

Norie quickly grabbed his nose with the handkerchief and squeezed hard making him yell.

"We didn't ask you that, if you're making us waste time for you to buy some more, now that's no use"

She twists his nose making him cry out.

"Stop crying, I'm doing you a favor. You're getting blood all over your face"norie says and then let's go.

"You bitc-"Levi cuts him off by grabbing his arms, turn his body and slams his chest into the tree behind him.

"What did I say?"Levi says to him.

"That's for not answering her question, some scouts lives are more valuable than others. Only those dumb enough to acknowledge that join us"

Levi let's him go and the man was about to sit up but Norie used her abilities and he slams back into the tree and she places her foot on his back to keep him there.

"Tell us, where are Eren and Christa?"Levi asks.

"I don't know-"The guy cuts himself off with a scream of pain when he feels pressure in his head.

"You better not be lying"Norie says increasing her power

"I'm not! I swear!"the guy screams in tears as his eyes, ears, and nose bled.

"I'm not allowed to know! Kenny Ackerman is a very cautious man!"

Norie and Levi froze a bit and looked at each other.

"Ackerman?"they both asked.

"We both know kenny, is that his last name?"Norie asks

"True, there's a lot of things he doesn't divulge. Especially the important stuff, but you must have a rough idea"Levi says and walks towards him again.

"You best try to remember"

Levi and Norie walk closer as the guy yells "stop it!"

"You still have plenty of bones to break"Levi says.

Nories eyes turn white as the guy screams as he tried to hit his head to get rid of the pressure.

"Both of you! Are you insane?!"the guy screams.

The couple looked at him before turning to each other and finally they looked back at the man.

"Maybe"Levi and Norie says.

"Someone's coming from that way!"Sasha says and held her bow towards it.

Levi grabbed Norie and put her behind him as he also slams the guy to the ground as everyone Heidi behind trees and got prepared to attack.

"More then one!"

"Told you so captains...it's no use. One way or another the scouts will soon come to an end"

Norie looks towards the two hooded figures as they got closer, she was about to grab her blades but stopped when they revealed themselves.

-------------------------

Norie and Levi held the paper Hange and Moblit have brought them as the teens towered behind them.

"And their you have it, the coup d'etat was successful"

"Premier Zachary has control of the capital and administrative district. For the time being, the nobility hasn't rebelled"

"What about the Boss Reeves incident?"Armin asks

"We got a confession that proved the charges unfounded, his son Flegel really pulled through big time. Just like it's written right their, It shows the charges were bogus, they abused their power."

"And that King Fritz was a total fake"Hange finished.

"All of our actions were justified as self-defense. In other words, we're free people now"