trente deux

It was morning and the sun from the window had hit Norie's eyes which made her stir in her sleep, she opened them and sighed.

She then realized that she wasn't wearing anything so she pulled the blanket closer to her exposed body. Norie then felt warm arms wrap around her.

"Good morning"Levi mumbled into her hair kissing the back of her neck.

"Morning"norie mumbles back.

"I didn't get the chance to thank you last night...we fell asleep right after"He says with his hands still running up and down her soft bare back.

"You don't have to thank me...that's what wives are for"

Levi shoved her off the bed, she yelled a bit as she hit the floor and clicked his tongue in annoyance at her comment.

"What the hell? I was just joking"she says getting up and wrapping her arms around her chest.

"Mhm"He says as Norie heard some sarcasm in his voice.

"We got to get up, we need to check on that Yeager kid"

---------------------------

They walk down the steps to head to the cells underground to check in Eren, it was pretty dark so they brought an oil lamp.

"You're walking funny"Levi comments.

Norie shoved him as his lips twitched at his joke.

They reached the cell and Norie says "Good morning-"

She cut herself off when they didn't see him.

They froze and looked at each other in worry.

------------------------

Norie and Levi quickly made their way out of the cells and busted through the door that leads to the main room they were in last night.

"Where is he?"Levi said loudly.

"Eren!"Norie yelled in worry.

But then they saw Hange and Eren sitting at the table.

Norie sighed in relief and Levi just realeased the tension he had on his shoulders.

"-i just told you when you were a trainee, you knew all that right?"they heard Hange say.

"Right"Eren said, with eyes bags and a tired expression on his face.

"Hange are you serious?"norie said and went to Eren and grabbed his face.

"What he was really interested!"hange defended herself.

"You okay Eren?"norie asks softly.

"You're...Pretty..."he mumbles staring back at her.

Norie looks at Hange with a glare and Hange smiles nervously.

"He's right you are pretty-but I need to go over it one more time just so he could hear my hypothesis!"Hange said.

"No four eyes, you wored the brat down"Levi says.

"How does a nice nap work for you?"Norie asks Eren.

"I'd love that"

Suddenly a scout opened the doors and said "Is squad leader Hange and captain Norie here?"

They all turned to look.

"The test subjects, both Titans were killed"

Hanges eyes widened as she ran out, norie sighed and turned to Levi.

"Watch the kid, this is gonna be really hard for Hange"norie says.

Levi says "I think we'll head their too, but I'll let him rest for another 5 minutes" and looks at Eren who had rested his head on the table and passed out in a slumber.