soixante quatre

"Captains, we brought the supplies"

Norie sighed in relief as Armin walked towards them and says "the military police were handing out these"

Levi grabs the sheet of paper from Armin and the couple both saw their wanted sketches.

Norie saw and was almost shocked at how they almost managed to draw her and Levi, well...they got everything right but their noses. What the hell is that?

"If this is true, the scouts will be disbanded. I heard they'll be hunting for us tonight, they're also putting guards on all vital roads, and its impossible to get through without a pass"

"Captains, what now?"Armin asked.

"If we don't hurry Eren will be-Calm down"

"They're using a wagon, it'll take a least a day to reach Reiss' territory. We'll have to use that time to come up with a plan"Norie explained.

"Captains, I hear footsteps"Sasha says

"They're coming this way"

-------------------

Norie crouched on a tree branch as two military police scouts come up from behind Armin who has his coat on by the river getting water.

She heard them speak as they raised their guns at him, norie and Levi looked at each other and then jumped down.

They quickly placed their blades against their necks, Norie held the girl as Levi held the boy.

"Hand your guns to him"Norie said lowly.

Levi motioned his head to them and Armin went forward and grabbed their guns.

"And not a word right?"Armin says.

--------------------------------

Norie sat next to Levi as she rested her eyes listening to the conversation in front of her and the teens tie up the other two as they had removed their uniform and gear.

"Disguise as military police to get by the guards, Then figure out where Eren was taken by snooping around"

"Took think we'd have no better option, we just don't have time. We've got no choice but to do or die."

Norie opened her eyes and looked at her husband and says "you have something in your mind?"

Levi looked at her and shook his head.

"No, just staring."

She looked at where he was looking at and saw nothing but piles of rocks.

"Hm...you know if you want you can take a rock home. I see one from here that screams 'brat' "Norie says smiling.

Levi shook his head and hid his mouth behind his hand, remembering Isabel's comment when they were claiming things.

"Captains"

They both looked up to see jean, he handed Levi a paper and they both stood up and walked around the two military police cadets.

"Stohess District Military Police"Levi began.

Norie looked at the two teens and they stared at her, she looks away and walks to stand behind them as Levi continues.

"Private Marlo Freudenberg"

"Same assignment, Private Hitch Dreyse"

Levi goes to stand next to her and says "As for how we'll dispose of you..."

"I don't see an issue"norie says as she walks around hitch, stood in front of her and bends down to her eye level.

Hitch and Marlo stiffened as Hitch yelled "Because of you guys, over 100 people from Stohess District were killed!"

Norie stares at her with her neutral face and says "I'm right here, you don't have to yell"

Hitch looks at her with a glare and says "you people...you might think that you're all heros of justice. But the victims and their families were dropped straight into hell"

Levi and Norie looked at each and they both say "we know"

"You there, you're from the southern cadet corps yeah? Just like Annie Leonhart?"hitch asked.

"We're you friends of hers?"

"No, I doubt she had any friends. Being as gloomy and aloof as she was, like she was a kid afraid of other people. I never got the chance to know anything about her, and the reason they still haven't found her is because she was pulverized by a Titan into a pool of jelly!"

Norie lowers her head and lets out a chuckle making hitch look at her with a glare.

"Why are you laughing?!"

"I'm not laughing...I sneezed"Norie says as she stood up and crossed her arms against her chest.

"Isn't this awkward"norie whispers at Levi.

"Very"he responded back.

"The Titan in hiding was Annie Leonhart herself"Levi says.

"Goddamit it, it makes me sick. Nobody knows a damn thing about this world, not us or anyone else."

"Except for those bastards, at the center of it all."norie says as she placed a finger under Marlos chin and lifted it up.

"We'll release you both, as soon as we get out of here"she says.

"Annie was..."hitch began.

Norie let's go of Marlos chin as he still stated at her, she goes to walk to Levi and Marlo stops them.

"Captain Norie! Captain Levi! Please let me help you! I don't think what you guys did was wrong, if I can help correct this world's injustices I'll do whatever it takes"

Norie and Levi stood there staring.

"Um...that great bowly"norie says.

"What with this guy?"Levi asks.

"I beg you! Captains!"Marlo says.

"Not a chance"they say.

"I can't tell how prepared you are about making an enemy of the government"Levi says as he motions norie to walk with him.

"Let's go, Sasha, tie them up somewhere near by"

Levi and Norie walk pass jean as he stood them and says "Captains, please let me do it"

They turn to look at him and Levi says "knock yourself out"

Norie sent jean a smile and then turned to Hitch and Marlo.

"Don't try to fight back"norie says.

"Especially you"

Hitch looked at her as she continues.

"Don't want to have that H in front of your name turned into a B, Do you?"

Hitch looked away with a glare and Norie just sighs and turns back around and continued her walk with Levi.

------------------------------

"That over there is the least manned checkpoint around"Marlo says

"All right we'll handed it ourselves"Levi says.

Norie looks at the site in front of her being guarded by some scouts, she really hoped Levi's little comment turns out true.