soixante quatorze

"he probably over used his Titan powers"Levi says as he watches Norie clean erens bloody nose.

"All he done is hardening experiments lately"

"Are you okay?"norie asks him.

"Yes captains, I'm okay"Eren responded.

Levi and Norie remain crouched in front of him as Hange spoke out.

"Sorry Eren"

"Maybe we should stop for a while-No, no please"Eren cut norie off.

Then he looks up at Hange and says "there's nothing to apologize for, Hange. Who gives a damn if I'm tired?"

"Let's hurry, make weapons and get going to Shinganshina"

---------------------------

Everyone sat at the table as they had there lunch, norie ate only th soup since Sasha creeped up behind her and asked if she could have her bread.

Norie gave it to her and Sasha was about to ask Levi but he just glared at her which made her run away.

"You should stop giving your food away Norie"Levi says

"Calm down Levi, it was just bread. Besides I don't really enjoy as much as I use too"she responded.

"Norie!"

They turn and saw Hange running towards them and she happily sat down next to Norie.

"What's wrong?"

"You know I love you right?"Hange says as she hugged Norie.

"Sure"Norie responded.

"Well you see, I was in my room getting ready to do an experiment and eat my lunch but the thing is, I accidentally left my alcohol opened and I tripped and it fell into my soup. So I was thinking if I can have your soup?"she says and looks at Norie with puppy eyes.

"Of course-No"Levi cuts norie off and grabs her soup and pushed hanges face away

"Please! I'm so hungry that I can't live anymore!"Hange yells in tears.

"Then die"Levi says.

"Levi-And don't touch Norie, I don't know where your hands been"He cuts her off again.

"Ah shorty, being so mean but so clueless at the same time"Hange says smirking and holding up a piece of bread.

Norie noticed that it was Levi's bread and she turned to her husband who had a look that could kill.

"Four eyes, give it back"Levi says sternly and slammed his hand on the table.

"No!"Hange yells and runs off.

Levi was about to get up but Norie quickly says "sit down"

"But-I didn't stutter Levi, sit down and eat"She cuts him off

He clenched his jaw and sat down, picking up his spoon.

"Captains?"

They turn to see Eren and the others behind him.

"Hey honey what's up?"norie asks

"Can I talk to you both? It's kinda of important to me"

Levi and Norie looked at each other then back at the boy.

--------------------------

They all got on there horses and rode off to where the 104th had trained, Eren had asked if he can speak to Keith since he saw him in his memories.