quarante quatre

"Levi you stay put"

"You dislike pointless deaths"

"Yeah you're right. I despise it, whether it be mines or someone else's"Levi says

"I'll go, I need to check on the teens"norie says.

Levi was about to talk but she knew what he was going to say and cut him off.

"No Levi, you stay here. I'll be fine"she says and quickly used her gear before he could argue.

----------------------------

"Hange!"norie yells and lands on top of a roof.

"Norie?! Aren't you supposed to be in bed rest?!"Hange said.

"I came to check on the kids"Norie says and was cut off by a rumble and shake of the ground.

"Captain Norie!"

She turns to see Armin and Jean.

"Are you both okay?"norie asks.

"Yes captain!"

She turned to look and saw that Annie had been pushed to the floor and Eren got on top of her.

"Woah Norie! Don't!"Hange says quickly grabbing her.

"Eren!"Mikasa says.

"You too! Right now we don't know if Eren can recognize you"Hange explained.

Norie's eyes were wide as she saw Erens Titan, it didn't look like his previous ones. His skin glowed with some type of flame and he was steaming.

Annie pushed him off and tried to escape but Eren quickly grabbed her face and started to squeeze, all of them saw blood splatter everywhere.

Then Eren started to yank her head back as the female Titan screamed out, either from pain or anger.

The female Titan then swung her arm and hit her elbow on erens face causing him to let go and she swung her leg and kicked him on his chest.

He went back and knocked into a building making everything shake.

Norie quickly grabbed jeans and Armins arms and pulled Mikasa away from the edge of the roof their on.

The female Titan then yelled and made a run towards the wall and impaled the wall with her crystalized fingers.

"The wall!"jean yelled

"Does she intend to climb over?!"Hange said.

Eren then grabbed the female Titan by her legs and tried to pull her down.

The female Titan then used her leg to push him down, but Eren was gripping strong in her leg and it ripped off.

"No, she's going to get away!"

"Mikasa!"norie yelled and Mikasa nods and went towards the female Titan.

She swings her blades on its fingers, cutting them off. She then did the same thing to her other hand.

The female Titan fell back and lands on the ground.

Eren went to her again and held her down, he raised his arm punched her shoulder which sent her and flying off.

Norie saw the female Titan fall limp, she sighed but then gasped when Eren was opening his mouth towards the female Titans nape.

"Crap! He'll eat the girl inside too!"Hange yelled.

"Don't Eren!"jean yelled

"Eren!"Norie screamed.

Eren ripped the skin off the nape and their she saw Annie.