quatre vingt quatre

Levi flew up as glared down at the Beast Titan, he raised his blades up and zipped straight down.

No, Norie hasn't disposed yet, I could feel her power preparing itself to be transferred to me, The Beast Titan thought.

Levi yelled and then sliced it's back to reach into it's stomach, the Titan screamed out as it tried to use it's arms but they were cut so it's no use

--------------------------------------

"Norie"

Her finger twitched and her eyebrows moved a bit.

"Norie!"

She hummed as her eyes opened revealing white glowing ones as her veins glowed blue, she stood up and then looked up. She moved so she could be looking at where the nape would be, she focused and grabbed her blades.

--------------------------

The man inside the nape screamed as Levi continues to slice it's back to get Norie, he tried moving but he couldn't. He didn't believe that Levi was that strong.

The Beast Titan was worried about Norie, but now he feels okay since he beat her easily. When Reiner and Bertholdt told him about her she sounded terrifying, but she's gone now. And theirs nothing to worry about-

The man screamed when the wall muscle in front of him was cut and their was Norie, with her expressionless face, glowing white eyes and blue veins.

"No! You were supposed to-"The man was cut off when Norie impaled the man with her blade in his shoulder making him scream.

"Shut up, it's just a pinch"she said.

Norie quickly sliced the muscle that was holding him down then flew them up using her gas, before she would collide with the nape she quickly sliced it as they flew out, the fresh air coming in contact with her hot skin.

The man screamed as Levi looked at her with a surprised look, Norie looks at him and then kicks the guy down towards him in full speed.

Levi jumps up and catches him, pushed him down and stuffs his blade into his mouth.

Norie lands next to him as her eyes went back to normal and her glowing blue veins went away.

"After transforming, if your body's severely damaged, it's to busy to let you transform."Levi says.

The man shakes as his screams of pain were muffled by Levi's blade, the man looked at Norie who just stared at him. He felt like his head could pop at any moment.

He screamed again when Levi lodged his blade deeper making it come out of the man's eye, Levi turned to Norie to signal her to rest her ability.

She turned them off and the man relaxed his tensed body when the pain went away.

"Oi, answer me"Levi asks the man.

"Learn some manners, that's not how you treat women. Especially my wife...I would kill you..."he trailed off.

Norie places a hand on his shoulder and says "we gotta check on the others"

The man mumbled as the couple turned to him with a glare, he continues to mumble but they couldn't understand what he was trying to say.

"What?"norie asks him.

"Get me...and her"they heard him say.

The smoke behind them cleared and they saw the Titan who was carrying stuff on it back fly forward with his mouth wide open to grab norie and the man.

Levi and Norie acted quickly and used their gas to fly up and avoid it, they used their hooks to land safely on the ground.

The Titan that walked on all fours turned to Norie but the man who is the Beast Titan stops it and says something that made it huff and then leave.

"All of you kill him! Keep the girl alive!"they heard him scream.

The tall Titans turned to the couple and started running towards them.

"We made a promise..."Levi began.

Norie was about to say something but was cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around her waist and Levi rested his face in the crook of her neck.

"The one thing I told you I would do, I didn't do it. Norie I'm sorry-Levi"Norie cut him off.

"It's not your fault, I wasn't paying attention and the fear got to me. It was all my doing, so don't blame yourself"she said.

"But you got eaten-Not munched up to bits"she cuts him off again.

Levi felt her cup his face and lift it up to meet her eyes.

"I'm still here"

He sighed and he was about to press his lips on hers before Norie stopped him and whispers "right after these bastards"

Levi closes his eyes and nods.

They quickly sliced the blades on the Titans fingers and then hooked themselves on it to slice it's nape.

-------------------------------

Norie and Levi land on the floor breathing heavily as they finished off the Titans, she wiped her forehead and looked to where the others were riding on their horses.

"He should be on the other side by now"She whispers.

"Right?"

Norie looked at Levi who only stared ahead and said "hopefully"

A big gust of wind was heard and they saw smoke and bright red and yellow light, Norie then remembered what was going on in the other side.

"Hange and the teens!"she yelled and ran towards the wall whiles Levi ran behind her yelling her to stop.

While she ran she noticed that Eren was lying on top of the wall anymore, she sighed in relief but was still worried about the smoke and lights.

"Norie!"Levi yelled and ran after her.

They used their gas and flew up the wall and launched their hooks to swing to the other side and down.

They noticed that the smoke and lights went away and they saw figures on top of the roof of a home.

Norie looked closer and saw the Eren holding a blade to Bertholdts neck.

"Eren!"she yelled.

Eren froze and looked her way and placed Bertholdt down, running to her.

Norie lands on the roof as she opened her arms and Eren came running into them, he tightened his arms around her as Norie sighed.

She pulled back and wiped the dirt of his face and said "I'm glad you're okay"

Levi lands behind her and quickly says "Norie, you stay here with the rest, Eren give me your gas and blades!"

"Right!"

Norie looked behind Eren and her eyebrows furrowed, he looks at the body with wide eyes.

"Eren...who is that?"she asked anxiously.