quarante neuf

Everyone made it back to the walls as the sky became grey, norie was kinda bummed at it since it was sunny before and she loved the warmth. But at the same time she loved the weather.

Norie had pulled a muscle when she swung the blades hard since two Titans were coming after her back at the castle, it was a temporary injury so she felt okay.

She winced as she went up the wall with her gear but then saw a hand stick out in front of her.

She looked up and saw Eren with a smile.

"I got you captain"he says happily.

Norie smiled and grabbed his hand and he pulls her up, she stands up and says "thanks honey"

They both looked down and saw the Ymir was placed on a board and was being raised by the ropes, she looked bad.

Norie frowned as Eren asks "how's Ymir?"

"Her right arm and leg were bitten off, and her insides were beaten like scrambled eggs. If she were normal, she'd be dead for sure"

Norie looked away and walked towards Hange who was with Christa, or Historia. She's having trouble on deciding.

"Believe me I'm telling the truth!"Historia says.

"Ymir transformed into a Titan to fight off the other Titans and saved us! She did so with no regard for her own life, which proves her loyalty to us her comrades"

"It is true that her judgment until now is unforgivable, after all she may know things useful to humanity and yet she kept quiet about it!"

"I image she didn't say anything in order to protect herself. But now she's a changed person, Ymir is an ally of humanity, I know Ymir better then anybody, she's such a simpler person than she looks!"Historia argues.

Hange and Norie looked at her and then each other.

"We see"Norie says.

"Obviously, we hope we can build a trusting relationship with her"Hange says.

"Her judgment aside, the information she holds is a treasure for humanity. I hope we get along"

"But you know"Hange began again.

Norie motioned Historia to walk and she did as Hange followed them

"Even if she is a simple person, this world becomes more of a confusing mess with every passing day"Hange says.

"You said your real name was Historia Reiss?"Norie asked.

"Yes captain"The blond girl responded.

"Reiss? As in that noble family?"Hange asks.

Historia stopped walking and said "yes"

Hange turns to her and says "well...nice to meet you Historia"

Norie smiles at Historia and they continued their walk towards Ymir.

"How's Ymir?"Historia asks going to Ymir's side

"She's still in a coma"

"Her bleeding as stopped and we think steam is coming out of her wounds"

Norie looked at Ymir and saw these marks on her face, she assumed is from her Titan abilities, she looked peaceful. Which meant that she could manage the pain.

"For now take her back to trost where she can get some proper medical care."Hange explained to the cadet.

"She's in your care"norie says.

"Understood"

Norie turned to walk as Hange went beside her and says "now then, our mission to seal the wall"