cent quinze

Jiro bit into a apple that Norie brought for him at the plaza they were currently in, Levi was wearing his uniform since he had a meeting to attend to in an hour

Jiro bit into a apple that Norie brought for him at the plaza they were currently in, Levi was wearing his uniform since he had a meeting to attend to in an hour. Norie didn't have to attend it but did have to attend a conference tomorrow.

"Do you think we have enough potatoes at home?"Norie asks as she observed the basket of potatoes the woman is selling with other fruits and vegetables.

"A couple, but it's best to get a few more"Levi says watching Jiro look at the toppers a man was selling.

"Hey Jiro!"

He turned and saw two boys and girls run to him with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys"Jiro says happily.

"We're going to go play ball tomorrow, you wanna join us?"a boy says.

Jiro stared in surprise as Norie and Levi look at the interaction with light smiles.

"Levi, they're inviting him"Norie says excitedly to her husband.

"Yeah"he says softly, smiling slightly.

"Oh...um"Jiro began and then turned to his parents.

Norie nodded immediately with a smile and Levi motions his hand that means "go for it"

Jiro smiles and then turns to the group in front of him.

"Yeah! Sure"he says.

"Great! We'll see you tomorrow!"a girl says and they ran off.

Jiro couldn't get the smile off his face and he ran to his parents.

"Mom! Dad! I got invited!"

Norie and Levi smiled at his excited, happy face.

"But make sure you don't cause any trouble, be respectful"She says and Levi places a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on then, I'll be making soup for you both"Norie says.

"Norie you gotta wake up"

She jumped at the voice in her head and gripped it, she breathes out as Jiro grabs her arm.

"Mom? Are you okay?"

Norie smiles and then says "yeah, I promise"

-----------------------------

They make it home and Levi is picking cabbage for the soup, Jiro was helping Norie cut the potatoes and place them into the pot of water on the stove.

Norie has been feeling a soft pain in the middle of her chest, as if something had struck her before. And not to mention the voice calling out to her, it sounded familiar but she couldn't figure out who it is.

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah?"

Jiro looked at Norie and asks "how was dad when you first met him?"

Norie stopped cutting and then laughs softly.

"Nothing different, we were 12 when we first met. We didn't get along at first, and it would get to the point where we would get into physical fights."she says making Jiro gasp.

"You both hit each other?"he asks.

"Yeah but luckily we had someone to separate us"Norie says.

"Uncle Kenny?"

Norie froze and shifted her eyes to the potatoes in front of her, she then shook it off and smiles.

"Yeah, You're uncle Kenny would always separate the fights me and your dad would go through. But luckily, throughout the weeks we slowly got along better and started talking and playing together"she says with a happy smile.

Jiro smiles and says "what's your favorite memory?"

Norie looks at him and thinks before saying "Every little moment was my favorite, but one would always be my favorite"

"What is it?"

She smiles and reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper, it's was to the point of creasing badly and what was on it was fading.

Norie unfolds it and then smiles a little "your dad drew this when we were young"

Jiro looks at the drawing and laughs.

"That's supposed to be you?"he giggles.

Norie laughs with him and says "I know it's bad but it was perfect for me, and it still it"

Jiro looks at the ground and says "hopefully I get to treat a girl like dad treats you one day, giving you drawings. Obviously much better drawn"

"You will, a girl would be happy to be with you"Norie says chuckling.

He looks at her and says "in the future right?"

Norie breathed in and wheezed, she slammed her hand on her chest and gripped it. Her eyes were wide as the pain hit her like she was dunked in water.

Jiro dropped his smile and frown nervously.

"Mom?"

Norie started coughing and she saw bits of blood hit the wooden floor, her legs trembled and gave out as Jiro's eyes widened and he screamed "MOM!"

She fell to the floor as her vision blurred, Jiro fell to her side and grabbed her shoulders, tears was in his eyes as his lips trembled.

"MOM!"he yelled

Norie felt her head pound as she felt her surroundings change, it was getting cold and her heart beat like it was going to burst. Her heart pounded. Her lungs didn't work. Her brain couldn't think.

"DAD! DAD!"Jiro screams out in fear as he ran out of the cabin she could hear his feet running and could hear him screaming out his cries.

Norie groaned as she threw her head back as the pain increased, she's felt this way before. When someone was taking something from her when she got struck into the chest.

"NORIE?! NORIE?!"she heard Levi's yells out as he ran into the cabin.

She heard footsteps echoing to the cabin, and Levi and Jiro ran in.

She looked into the eyes of Levi as he fell to her body. Jiro was on the floor next to her crying and she could feel his arms tighten around her.

"NORIE!"Levi screams.

"MOM!"Jiro cried out.

"Wake up Norie"

The voice echoes through her head as she felt her chest become heavy, she was hurting and she couldn't hear Jiro and Levi's screams, she just saw the mouths moving and her vision darkened.

"Norie, wake up"

--------------------------

The man was crouched in front of Norie, they were in a dark endless room. Only one light was above them. Norie sat on the ground, sitting criss cross as her lips were parted slightly. Her hair flowing softly as her eyes were glowing white. She seemed lost in thought, her eyes seemed to be glazing over.

"You got too"he says.

Norie didn't answer and just stared in the distance.