cinquante trois

The Titans started to get closer to them as Norie's breathing got heavier and she screamed at the teens.

"Get out of there!"

They jumped off and they got back on their horses, they went through the swarm of Titans and made it to the other side.

They saw the Titans start to attack the Armoured Titan making them slightly confused.

"What's going on?"

Norie stared as Erwin yells "all soliders! Charge!"

"The fate of humanity will be determined in this very moment! Their is no future where humanity can inhabit these lands without Eren! We recover eren and retreat!"

"Give your hearts!"

Norie gripped the reigns from her horse and made it follow Erwin as everyone else followed after.

They make it to Reiner and they saw him uncover his hand from around Bertolt and Eren.

"It worked!"jean says

"His hands gone!"

"Now's our chance"Mikasa says.

Norie looked at her but quickly looked back.

"Mikasa can't you see all of those Titans?!"jean says

"How do you plan on getting through that mess?"

"Advance!"Erwin yells throwing his arm up.

Norie then heard him get cut off and she turned around and her eyes widened.

"Erwin!"she screamed.

A Titan had chomp around his arm and was taking off his horse.

"Advance!"Erwin only screamed.

Norie hesitated but she looked back in front of her and yelled "come on!"

They ran through the Titans as some were taken off their horses and eaten, others were stomped on, and others where crushed by their feet

Norie pushed through as she sliced some of the Titans fingers and then she saw Reiner and the other Titans on him.

"Mikasa! Wait!"norie yelled.

Mikasa went to attack but then a Titan grabbed her but Jean came in just in time to save her, Norie felt a presence appear next to her and saw Erwin.

"Erwin! You're okay!"she said.

"Right now! Chausiku stick with me, I'll go up and slice that bastard and you keep my horse with you!"Erwin says

Norie nodded and Erwin jumped up as soon as Bertholdt was about to jump off, Erwin sliced his chest.

And that made the fabric that was holding Eren rip and he fell but Mikasa was quick to catch him.

Norie saw Erwin fall but she grabbed his uninjured arm before he fell, she groaned as she tried to keep him from touching the ground since their traveling at fill speed

She brought erwin's horse around her and he used his foot to stand on the stirrup and then he got up on his horse.

"Nice one"Norie breathed out with a light smile.

Erwin smiles back but quickly winces at his wound.

"All soldiers retreat!"he yelled and Norie sighs in relief when she saw Eren.

Norie rides besides Erwin as they headed back, she held onto her neck and thought about how she's coming home to Levi.

They continued but then Norie saw a huge shadow above her, she looked up and saw a Titan land in front of them.

Everything was blurred with dirt and dust, norie quickly made her horse run out of the dust and she ended up next to jean.

"It's Reiner!"jean said to her.

"He's throwing Titans like a madman!"

"Come on! We gotta go! I saw some horses up front! The rest must be their!"Norie says.

"Yes captain"jean says and follows after her.

"Captain! Eren and Mikasa! We were gonna leave them behind! They're hurt and a Titans close by!"

Norie froze as she heard Armins comment.

"We were gonna leave them behind!"

Her hands shook as the incident from 6 years ago started coming back to her.

"WORK GOD DAMNIT!"
norie sobbed out.

The Titan then ignored her and started to lift Jiro up and it began to open it's mouth widely.

Norie tried again but still nothing, she feels the power trying to come out but it can't. She hears it trying but it just can't

"NO!"
she screams, she could use her gear but the only trees were behind the Titan and their was no other thing she could latch onto.

"NORIE! NORIE!"
Jiro sobbed out, he reaches his hand out to her as the titan closed it's mouth around him.

"Captain-Go, we gotta get them back."Norie cut Armin off.

She went first and then jean and Armin followed, she saw Hannes trying to fight off the Titan and Norie says "Give Hannes some back up!"

Norie was cut off by a Titan falling behind them and then another landed in front of them.

"Reiner?! What's he doing!"

"Does he not care if Eren gets eaten?!"

"Don't get in our way! You big sack of shit!"jean yelled.

"We gotta get through somehow, we are not leaving them behind"Norie says

Norie took out her blades and told the two boys "Come on!"

They started to run to where Eren and Mikasa are, jean went in front of norie and she screamed "Jean! Wait stop!"

A Titan lands in front of him and he was knocked off his horse and he landed to the side.

"Jean!"Armin yelled and both norie and him got off their horses.

"Honey can you hear me?"Norie says grabbing his shoulder.

Armin crouched next to her and looked at jean with worry.

He didn't react to Norie's touch which made her panic, she looked up and saw Titans going towards them.

She quickly pushed the boys behind her and took out her blades, she gripped them as her eyes started to water again.

"Captain! You can't!"Armin screamed.

"Armin stay behind me!"norie yelled back.

She swung her blade making the titan back off but return closer, norie breathed heavily as she stared at it.

She caught eyes with it and used her abilities, her eyes turn white as the titan walked back but then Norie's anxiety would mess it up and the Titan would come back.

"Leave them alone please...You already took everyone from me...WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT YOU BASTARDS!"norie screamed in tears.

She slices its eyes as it screamed.

Jiro.

Petra.

Oluo

Eld.

Gunther.

Who else do they want?

She would try and cut their napes but everything's a blind spot at this point, she would try and attack this one but a Titan behind it made grab onto her wire and the others might try to grab her.

Norie tried again as she felt her nose bleed, her head was screaming in pain as she now tried to get all the Titans to back up.

She gripped onto Levi's wedding ring again as she covered Armin and Jean with her body the best she could, it would try to go after her first and the boys would have time to run.