cent vingt neuf

She had her head resting on Levi's shoulder as her tears calmed

She had her head resting on Levi's shoulder as her tears calmed. But their would be moments where she would break down again and choke on her sobs.

Though Norie knew that she had to calm herself, Hange was just on the other side and knew that she'll see her again once she crosses that line. But it's just so far, waiting years and years was something she is going to get use too.

"I'm counting on you Oyankopon"Armin says as he walked back towards them from the front of the flying boat.

"Now, shall we discuss the plan?"

---------------------------

"You guys have a clear picture of Eren's Titan form correct?. Well...it's really not that detailed but my point is that it looked like an insect with lots of bones"Armin began as he drew out a sketch of Eren's Titan on the floor.

"If you think about it, the body would be in front of the spine"Pieck says

"We can use our ODM gear, but I doubt it'll be successful. In other words, we don't know where Eren is?"Levi asks.

"Even if we don't know where he is, it's possible to destroy it. Just like how you destroyed the port without a trace, even if you have to use your Colossal Titan"Pieck spoke up again.

Everyone went silent as Norie just looked out the window, watching the birds pass by and the water beneath them ripple. Her eyes felt heavy, she really truly wanted to just sleep for a whole month if it was possible.

"Exactly that's the best option"Armin says.

"But first, I'll talk to Eren. But...when theirs no other option. I'll use it as a last resort"

"I know theirs no better way to solve this but, Didn't Eren activate the rumbling through Zeke? If we can kill Zeke first, will the rumbling stop?"Levi questions.

"Yeah...maybe so"Armin says.

"There's no confirmation, but Hange suspected it...but I don't know where Zeke is"

"We just need to find where that dog shit is hiding the Titan"

Norie turned to Levi when she felt his hand on her thigh, he looked at her and says "I swear, I will kill him"

She places her hand on top of his as Jean says "hey, Captains"

"You know I killed many of my comrades to get this boat going, it can't be a meaningless massacre...I'll do everything to stop the rumbling"

"I killed Samuel and Daz, I slaughtered my comrades while being told I'm a traitor"Connie spoke up

"While saying it's to save the world, Reiner...you, Bertholdt, Annie, it must of hurt."

Reiner looked at him and said "it's already a sin that can't be atoned, even if we save humanity, we can never forgive ourselves"

"So at least we can save the rest of humanity"he says and places a hand on Connie's shoulder.