cent trois

Norie changed into her clothes as she sat at the end of the mat her and Levi slept on, it's been a 4 days and it's finally Saturday, she got to see Jiro today and she was excited

She got up and out her boots on and then turned to see Levi still sleeping, she smiled as she crawled towards him and looked down at him.

Norie moves his hair away from his eyes and whispers "Levi"

He moved and then mumbles "yeah..."

"I'm gonna go now to see Jiro, I'll be back tomorrow morning, do you need me to bring anything back?"she whispered.

"No...just say hi to my boy..."he whispers back sleepily.

Norie smiles and whispers "yeah I will"

Levi opened his eyes and places his hand behind her neck and pulled her towards him and gives her a deep kiss.

He hums into it softly and pulls them apart only to kiss her again, she smiles against his lips softly and pulls back.

"I'll be back"Norie whispers softly

"Be careful"he says.

Norie kisses his forehead and then grabbed her bag and walked out of the tent, she went to her horse and then froze when she saw Zeke, he smiled and waved at her.

She only stared back and the scout next to him says "move it!"

Zeke looks at Norie once last time and he goes to where they keep the "restroom".

Norie gets on her horse and made her way back to the wall.

-----------------------------------

The gate opened and Norie smiles at the scout who opened it and said her good morning, and they took her horse to the stables.

She already saw people coming out of their homes to go to work, fix up their shop before they open, kids meeting up with their friends and what not.

"It's Captain Norie!"A little boy yelled.

"Captain! Hi!"a little girl yelled as she waved from the window they both were in.

Norie smiles lightly at them and raised her hand slightly making the kids squeal and hide from excitement.

She chuckled and then continued her way to Roses home, after some time she makes it and knocks on the door.

It opens and she was met with Peter, he steps back and saluted her.

"Good morning Captain"he says.

Norie smiles and nods at him.

"Good morning Peter, am I early then expected?"she says as he steps aside and she walks in.

"Nope, Ms.Rose is in the kitchen preparing breakfast and your son is resting in his basket, awake and well fed"Peter explained.

"That's good, and thank you for doing your job."Norie says.

"Always Captain"he says and saluted her one last time and went back to stand by the door.

Norie walks to the kitchen and she saw Rose cooking some eggs, the woman turned and a smile was brought to her face.

"Captain! Good morning, hopefully you're hungry because I'm making eggs and ham"

"Thank you Rose"Norie says smiling and then turns to Jiro who was besides Rose on the wooden kitchen island.

Jiro was staring at the ceiling while Norie came up to him and said "hello my boy"

Once he saw her a big smile went on his face and he started failing his small arms and legs around.

Norie laughed and picked him up, she lifted him up in the air and then brought him back down and planted kisses all over his face.

"Good morning my love"she whispered and hugged him.

Rose smiled and said "like always, he is amazing. Oh and if you don't mind, the drawing that you left I hanged it over where I put his basket for naps in the room"

Norie smiled and said "no I don't mind, thank you."

"So how's the baby sitting going?"Rose asks as she places the plates of food on the table and they say down.

"Good but the one we're babysitting is a pain in the ass, he's such a pervert"Norie says as Jiro placed her hair in his mouth.

"Oh God, but he hasn't done anything to you?"Rose asks

"Well, in his Titan form over 5 years ago, I was eaten by him"Norie explained.

Rose gasps and says "What is this man's intentions? He's sounds crazy"

"Yeah trust me he is"Norie says and took a bite from the ham.

"If you don't mind saying, what's the issue between him and you?"Rose asks.

Norie sits Jiro on her lap and grabs his rubber duck from his basket and gives it to him.

"He's trying to take my abilities"Norie says.

"At first, I didn't know how special they were, and I didn't even think much of it since my parents didn't even know how cause they don't know about their family past"

"But, after I went into Eren's dad's basement, I found the answer. Supposedly I'm apart of the Guard descendents, I had a great great great uncle who had my abilities and many others had them as well, and they were guards to protect the goddess which I assume is Ymir"

"If anyone or anything were to attack the goddess, the guards would try anything to protect her. And if they fail too, the goddess would consume their bodies to obtain their power and become more powerful to protect herself and her people"

"So...Zeke wants to devour me and get my abilities"Norie says.

Rose stares at her and Norie chuckled and said "sorry that was a lot to take in"

"No, no I understood, it's just...It must be so stressful for you"she says.

Norie nods and says "yeah...back then I was so afraid that he would...but now Rose, I'm afraid he's coming after Jiro"

Rose froze and says "what makes you say that?"

Norie sighs and says "You know, if you don't get what you want you find an alternative...and that's if he doesn't get me...he'll get Jiro since he could possibly have inherited my ability"

"Now at this point I wouldn't care if Zeke gets me, as long as he doesn't get Jiro. Me and Levi won't let him"

Rose places her hand on top of hers and says "I can't say I relate, and I can't say anything that would make you relax. But you and Levi and the most strongest people I've ever known."

"I know that you both wouldn't let anything happen to Jiro, and I know that you are going to get through this, this will all be over soon and we would be living at peace"

Norie looks at her and smiles, Jiro gurgles and chews on his rubber duck.

"Thank you"she whispered.

"Anytime"Rose says smiling.