quinze-No Regrets Ova

Norie grew more anxious on the expedition, which was 1 day away. She's been trying her best to train the hell out of these recruits, especially Levi, Isabel and Furlan.

She had to keep herself some lashing out and yelling at them to stay.

"Okay in pairs! Yesterday was your last day to train with the fake Titans, hopefully you put your hard work and dedication when you step foot outside the walls. Today we are going on a small break, so we're just going to do hand to hand combat"norie explained to the recruits.

So they did, and Norie just walked around to check on them, everything was going alright until her ears picked up in a conversation.

"God! You can't fight for shit! I won't be surprised if you get eaten by a Titan tomorrow"the boy said and laughed.

The other boy stood up angrily and yelled "you shut the hell up!"

"What? It's just the truth! I bet you won't even last 5 minutes out there-Continue cadet"norie cut the boy off she was getting angry but she has to keep her cool.

"I'm sorry Chausiku but it's true! This shit head doesn't want to even let the fight last without getting hurt!"the boy argued.

Levi glared and went forward but Isabel and furlan stopped him before he could do anything to the boy.

Norie stared at the boy and sighed through her nose.

"Fight me then"she said.

Everyone gasped and the boy in front of her froze.

"What?"

"You heard me, fight me. You want a longer fight, so punch me"she said lowly, not showing any emotion on her face as she stared the boy down.

"Chausiku-Go on, right here"she cut him off and pointed to her cheekbone, the boy had a confused look on his face but was also a little scared.

The boy stared at her and hesitated for a second.

"Are you sure-As your trainer cadet, I order you"norie cut him off.

"What? Can't last 5 minutes?"norie says.

The boy got annoyed and yelled, he charged towards her and went to punch her face.

"She's going to do it!"one said.

"Oh God what did he get himself into"another said.

Thinking that his punch will land on Norie's face his hand stopped mid way, his eyes widened as he felt like his body was being controlled.

He then looked at Norie and she just stared back emotionless, he shook as his body started to feel numb.

Norie hummed and she quickly ducked down, turned her body and sent a high kick into the boys stomach making him fly back and hit the ground.

She stared at him and then brought her leg back to the ground.

"You lasted a second, what a high score"she only said.

Isabel gushed and her cheeks turned pink, she then just collapsed to the floor with stars in her eyes.

Furlan stared with wide eyes and made a mental note on not to make norie mad in the future.

Levi looked away pretending not to care but failed as he pulled on his collar to let some cool air in.

"Anyone else?"norie called out to the others.

Everyone scrambled to get into sit up positions and started to count out loud.

She sighed and then walked to her friends.