SEASON 3

"I won't be surprised if he does shit on this"Levi says as him and Norie walked back for he cabin they and the other teens have been staying in

"Come on Levi, He's a teenager. Don't be so hard on him, especially everyone else, I understand that you want them to realize the life isn't always easy but theirs other ways then beating them up"norie explained as she had her arm hooked with his.

"Hm"he only said as they made it to the door, they heard loud yelling coming from behind it

"I think they're doing amazing no?"Norie said sarcastically.

Levi shook his head as he opened the door and let norie walk in first, she smiled at him lightly and walked in.

He walked in after and closed the door behind him, norie was about to walk forward but she trips on something making her yelp but Levi quickly grabs her arm.

"Thank you"she says calming her heart.

They both look down and see the teens boots sprawled on the floor making the adults close their eyes and relax their temper.

They headed towards the kitchen and saw them yelling like the world was ending.

"Hey come on we gotta clean before the Captains get here!"Eren says

"Give back the bread!"jean yells.

"What's all the commotion?"Levi says as him and Norie walked in.

"What did I tell everyone about leaving your boots sprawled out by the front door like that?"norie said.

Levi walked over to the table and placed his hand under it, he swiped it and looked at it.

"I'm quite sure we gave you enough time"Levi says.

Everyone stayed quiet as Levi continues.

"Anyways, we'll continue your lax cleaning job another time"

Norie picked up a cup and dish and placed it in the sink.

These pass week living with 7 teens in one roof is a hassle, Norie and Levi keep telling them to shut up and go to sleep if they're up and still talking.

"At least I don't have a horse face!"
Eren whispered harshly.

"Shut up! At least I'm not obsessed with the captain!"
jean whispered back.

"Oh yeah?! What about you day dreaming about taking captain Norie on a date! Now that's obsessive!"
Eren argued back.

"You call that obsessive?! Says the one who was talking in his sleep declaring your love for the captain! 'Oh Captain Norie~ Ever since I saw you, I have never thought I'd find love! Let me kill all the Titans for you and we can live happily ever after!' " jean says as he imitated Eren at the end