cinquante

Norie felt her body push back and she felt herself fall faster since Bertholdt and Reiner transformed and it made the wind pick up.

Her body hit a broken lift as she groaned, her eyes widened when she saw herself getting closer and closer to the ground but then she heard gear and felt an arm wrap around her.

They land on the ground and Norie held her shoulder, leaning on the person who saved her.

"Norie! Are you okay?!"Hange said.

She winced and looked up at her saying "I'm okay, just hit my shoulder on a lift"

Norie's eyes widened and questions  "What about Eren?! I need to get up their!"

"Norie-Now Hange!"she cut Hange off with a yell.

Hange grabbed her and then brought her up and her eyes widened as she saw everyone struggling to stay up right, her heart stopped again as she saw the Colossal Titan on the wall.

"EREN!"norie screamed as she saw him in the Armoured Titans hand.

Guessing that Eren and everyone else but Hange did hear her, the Colossal Titan went to reach for Ymir and brought her near it.

After sometime everyone heard Eren yell from below.

"Damn you! You traitors!"

-------------------------------

Norie quickly grabbed her gear that managed to stay on top of the wall and she put it on.

"Captain!"everyone yelled and ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug.

She winced at her shoulder but hugged them back.

"I'm okay! Right now we gotta focus on Eren! And those damn two!"norie yelled over the wind and glared at the Colossal Titan.

They saw the Colossal Titan swing it's hand and Hange yelled "Everyone jump off the wall!"

"It got Ymir!"Historia yelled.

"This can't be... Bertholdt"Armin began as they hanged off on the side of the wall.

Norie glared and then clenched her teeth.

"Everyone! Prepare to attack!"she yelled gripping her blades.

"We're taking down that bastard!"

Norie zipped up as everyone followed after her, She stopped mid air in front of it.

She could've swore that the Titans eyes widened a bit ago her sight but all she cared about was killing it.

The Colossal Titan went to swing but everyone moved out of the way, she flew around it's arms and Norie flew behind his back and yelled "Go! Slice the neck!"

But as soon as they were about to the Colossal Titan began to let out some steam, and it was hot as hell.

Norie covered her face as she tried to hold on, she saw everyone else struggling so she groaned in annoyance.

"Fallback! Everyone!"

They unhooked themselves and fell back back on the wall.

Norie breathed heavily as a cadet said "my hand..."

She grabbed it and saw that it was burning red, it seemed like it was gonna scar bad.

"Bring water!"She said as she unbuttons her top buttons on her shirt to let some cool air in.

They brought water and Norie quickly dunked his hand in the bucket, she saw him sigh in relief and she smiled sadly.

"Thank you captain"

"Anytime"she said and went to Hange.

"He's trying to disappear again!"Hange says.

"No something's different!"Armin says.

"The last time he vanished instantly, but now he's maintaining his form and emitting heat like a furnace. If he keeps protecting himself with steam, we're unable to attack him with ODM gear"

Armin turned to Norie and said "what do we do?!"

Norie looked at Hange and she nodded.

"We wait"Norie responded.

She looked back at Hange and motioned her head towards them.

"Squad three and four! Take position behind the target! Rashad as command, squad two will wait here"hange explained.

"Lauda is in command"

"It's yet to bee seen how long he can keep his body burning but eventually he has to come out"norie says.

"We wait for the moment to attack"she says.

Norie turned to everyone and said "forget about capturing them"

She closed her eyes as she felt awful with saying what she was about to say.

"...kill them...and don't hesitate"

Armin looked at her with wide eyes and she looked away and said "Hange you do you"

"Armin and squad one come with me!"hange says as they jumped off the wall.

Norie turned and saw connie and historia, she quickly went to them and said "are you okay?"

"Yes captain!"

"Both of you stay back, and take care of them"norie says as they saw them holding two injured people.

She was about to walk forward but Historia stopped her.

"Wait captain!"

Norie turned to her and she says "Ymir can't possibly be dead yet, please... rescue her"

She sighed and crouched down in front of her and she wiped the tears from Historias face with her thumb and then said "I'll try my best"

Historia looked down and smiled.

Norie got back up and looked at the Colossal Titan.

"Where are Reiner and Bertholdt?! They don't have their gear on!"Connie says to norie.

"Please! Captain Norie! Find them"

Norie stared back as she got a flashback of Reiner shoving her off the wall, she dug her nails into her palms.

"Yes Connie, of course..."she said.

She went to the squad that was standing in front of the Colossal and said "nothing?"

"Not yet captain, it's been doing nothin"

Norie sighed and then she heard a yell come from the bottom where Eren and the others are.

She ran and then she hooked herself onto the wall and lowered herself to the others.

"What's going on?"Norie asked in panic.

"We're not sure"Armin said in the same panic.

Hange then gasped and said "be in your guard! He's calling in Titans!"

"Above you look out!"they heard someone scream.

Norie looked up and her eyes widened as she saw the Colossal Titan falling to his side and came tumbling down with his mouth wide open towards Eren and the Armoured Titan.

"NO!"Norie yelled.