douze-No Regrets Ova

Levi walked into Norie's room and shut the door behind him, he was happy to see her since they didn't see each other after norie was training them with the Titan dummies.

He smiled inside when he thought about being alone with Norie, he'll be able to relax and get more out then just an emotionless face. Maybe he'll finally say something to Norie about what he's been feeling-

Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance when he saw Isabel sleeping and resting her head on Norie's lap as furlan slept in Levi's spot.

"Oh Levi, hey"norie whispered smiling at him, she closed the book she was reading and sat up a bit.

Though she was careful not to move the bed to much and wake Isabel and Furlan up.

"Mhm"Levi says and takes off his boots and outs his coat on the hanger, he grabbed the chair from Norie's small desk and sat next to her bed.

He crossed his legs and crossed his arms and rested them against his chest.

"Are you annoyed again?"norie asked jokingly.

Levi just stared at her and she just sighed.

"They get lonely Levi, I'm planning on turning the room next to mine into their room. Furlan and Isabel would have their own space"norie explained.

"How does that sound?"she said smiling lightly.

"I just want them to be happy, it would be nice"Levi murmured.

Norie laughed softly and ran her fingers through Levi's hair slowly

"I want them to be happy too"she says

Levi felt chills go down his back whenever norie would take her hand back but pull it back forward to lightly massage his head

"I want you to be happy too"Levi said to her.

She smiled as she dragged her hand down to his cheek and she leaned in forward and kissed his it lightly.

"Don't worry about me, come on sleep"she said.

She leaned Levi's head down in her lap since Isabel had moved and hugged Norie's leg and her body was now upside down and she stretched her legs out and her left foot is on furlans face.

And furlan had his arm hooked with Norie's and snoring softly.

"I'll be here..."norie whispered as she caressed Levi's hair.

His eyes shift to hers and he almost fainted by the sight, she was absolutely perfect.

"Sleep... you look so tired"she whispered.

The kiss she had gave him was still fresh in his mind, giving the opportunity since he was sleepy he decided to go for it.

"Norie...you look so beautiful..."he mummers until sleep took him.

Norie froze and felt her face turn pink as she looked at Levi.

She could no longer hold her face back and she giggled and felt her cheeks turn red as she looked at him, his lips were parted and he seemed peaceful,  she had to take a breath before she could say something.

"What was that my L...?"she asked in a whisper.

-------------------------------

Norie hasn't spoken to Erwin in a little while, she honestly feels bad about it. Though she does seem a bit awkward around him ever since Hange told her about him having a little crush on her.

Norie let Levi, Furlan and Isabel sleep in for a bit. Also because they seemed comfortable and she didn't want to mess that up for them.

She grabbed her breakfast and headed towards the table Hange and Erwin sat at.

"Good morning"norie says and sits next to Erwin

"Good morning!"Hange says happily.

"Norie, seemed like I haven't seen you forever" Erwin says smiling.

"Sorry about that, been busy with my lovelies"norie says as she stirred her chai tea.

"Have you told them?"Erwin asks as he wrote down on his paperwork.

Norie sighed and shook her head.

"I couldn't"

"I know that, but Norie. This expedition is in 3 days, I don't want them to go with the fact that no one told them"

Norie looked at him and she says "can you do it?"

She looked into his eyes and Erwin immediately smiled lightly and said "of course"

He went back to the papers and Norie looked at Hange and Hange have her a 'told you so' look while she slurped on her oatmeal.

Norie shook her head and ate her breakfast.

---------------------------

Norie was at the horse stables, she brushed her horses hair and tried her best to get rid of the dirt that had build up inside the horse shoe.

"Nori's scared boy..."she whispered to the horse.

The horse just stared at her making her chuckle.

"I know, I'm talking to a horse"She said jokingly and then rubbed the nose, she also gave him a apple and a pear.

"NORIE! NORIE!"

She heard the familiar voice shout from behind her, Isabel ran in as furlan walks in and a couple seconds later Levi appears behind them.

"Guess what?! Guess, guess guess!"Isabel said happily.

"Um...Levi's letting you punch him?"norie says.

Levi hummed in disagreement and looked the other way.

"No! Even though that could be something-But Erwin told us that commander called us to his office and he told us that hes letting us go to the expedition that's coming up!"Isabel said as she grabbed Norie's hands.

Norie froze and her eyes widened a bit.

"Yup, and I'm about to show off my skills. I think I've gotten better"furlan says confidently.

"I get to go outside the walls norie! Can you believe that?!"

Norie breathed in and closed her eyes, then she smiled forcefully and said "you've all worked hard, I'm proud of you"

Isabel hugged her and furlan walked over and out an arm around her shoulder and hugged her.

Levi stood their watching, knowing that something was bugging Norie.

----------------------------

Since norie wasn't the one training the recruits today, that included Levi, Isabel and Furlan, she walked to her room and decided to wait for them.

To be honest, she did not feel calm. She felt scared out of her mind. She didn't want them to go, she wanted them to stay here where they can live care free. Buy a place to call home and grow a garden like they've always dreamed of.

Norie has seen what happens behind those walls, and it's nothing but gore and trauma. You can't even stop to admire the green around you without a Titan bastard coming for you.

She wants them to stay.

Please.