soixante deux

Norie gasped as she sat up quickly and said "where is he?!"

"calm down"Levi said grabbing her shoulders.

"Captain!"the teens say running to her.

Norie held her head and said "god...I thought you forgot about that move"

"I never forget anything"Levi says as Sasha gave her water.

"Do you want to tell me what happened to you back their?"

Norie drank the water as she sighed and looked down.

"It was him Levi..."

Everyone raised an eyebrow as Levi says "who?"

Norie looked up at him and said "the guy who worked for the man who... possibly killed my parents"

The teens froze as they looked at Levi who only stared at her.

"What is he doing here? H-how did he even get here-Calm down, we'll check up in that. I have him tied with the other down there."Levi cut her off.

Norie looked at him and said "take me"

---------------------------

Levi out in some gloves and Norie wrapped an old apron around her and they turned to the two men.

"Sorry I'm late! You two still going at it?"Hange said busting through the door with moblit behind her.

The couple turned to them and Levi says "we're pretty new to this"

Norie glared at the man who stared back at her in fear.

"Sannes! You should know I'm also a novice at human torture,  so please bear with me!"Hange says.

Norie pulled up a chair and sat in first of the guy, she crosses her legs and crossed her arms across her chest as she leaned back on the chair, not looking away from him.

She goes and picks up a tool and the man says "wait! What do you even want?!"

"Who tortures without asking questions?!"

"Oh right, we do have some questions for you"hange says

"Where are Eren and Historia?"Levi asks.

"Why are you after Historia?"

"What's the Reiss family?"

"Too slow! Can't you see we're in a hurry?!"Hange says

Hange goes and started to peel up the man's nails, the guy screamed in pain making the man Norie's watching flinch and scream out into the fabric his mouth was being covered with.

She caught eyes with him and used her abilities to shut him up, he shook as she stared at the girl he saw at the underground, who was now a grown women glare daggers into his eyes.

Norie then stood up and sticked her hand out to Hange so she can get the tool, Hange looked at her and placed it in her hand.

"We can do this all night, don't expect me to get tired"She says.

She began to slowly peel off a nail as the guy screamed and the other just cried and stared at norie in fear.

-------------------------------

"Sorry I can't peel nails as good as you"

"Just how many did you peel to get so good?"Hange says sadistically.

"To many to count"the man responded.

"Within these cramped walls, do you know why war has never broken out? It's because the first interior squad dirted our hands to protect the peace, a teacher so smart for their own good, a stupid couple who tried to fly, a whore from some ranch in the sticks. "