quatorze-No Regrets Ova

"she looks so pretty!"Isabel said happily as Norie, Levi, Furlan and her sit under the tree.

"Yeah, and pretty soon theirs gonna be many more surrounding the tree"norie said smiling.

The flower that Isabel had called her own was starting to grow and it's petals were becoming this beautiful lilac color.

"What about my tree? It looks cool right norie?"furlan cut in pushing Isabel's face away.

"It looks perfect Furlan"norie says.

"Hey big bro? You haven't called anything yours yet. I found a cool rock that screams 'brat' "Isabel said.

"No."Levi only said.

"Oh come on Levi, here I'll tell you what you can keep"norie said and looked around the field.

"Ah, there. That's yours"

They all looked up and they saw the moon in the sky over them.

"Wow! You're lucky!"Isabel says.

Levi looks at Norie and stares at her, his trance was cut short when furlan spoke.

"What about you Norie? What do you want?"He says.

Norie smiled and thought to herself.

"Well-Oh I know! Since Levi has the moon you can have the sun!"Isabel cut her off.

Norie chuckled and she says "good thinking Isabel"

Levi covered his mouth and looked the other way, furlan taking notice but didn't say anything because he decided to live.

----------------------------

"Norie~"

Norie turned around to her friend and smiled lightly, while Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Hange, what's wrong?"she asks

"Erwin wants to see you, not sure why, but I do know why"Hange says while smirking.

"Ok... Levi I'll be back don't wait for me"Norie says turning to him.

Levi doesn't respond and just stared at her and Norie quickly knows what he's trying to say.

"Levi, it'll be quick. It's actually perfect because you get to know more about Hange"she says.

"Ooooo a day with shorty! How fun!"Hange says cheerfully.

"Don't touch me four eyes"

"Ah a nickname! I feel special"she says.

Norie chuckled and then said "alright you guys, see you"

"Norie- come on shorty! I want to show you my science stuff!"Hange cut Levi off.

"No"He only says and went to follow Norie.

"Aw come on!"Hange whined and followed after him.

---------------------------

Norie walked to Erwin's room and knocked on the door.

"If it's Chausiku, come in"She heard his voice inside.

Norie opens the door and sees Erwin standing by the window looking out into the small town. If she's being honest, she feels different. Of course she's been called by him some times , it's nothing new. But in those times it was about training, expeditions and plans. But now it feels different.

"Erwin, you called me?"she says as she closes the door.

"Yeah...um...look this isn't about training or anything"he began.