cent vingt trois

"that was

"that was...it can't be...."

"Erens destroying the world?"

Hange flinched and heard Levi sit up.

"Levi!"

"That Beast piece of shit...I need to find Norie...Jiro...where are they...?"he says.

Hange felt her eyes tear up and grabbed Levi's shoulders and laid him back down.

"You should lie down"she says.

How the hell is she suppose to tell him that his wife's dead? And that his son is probably in the middle of war?

"Zeke headed to Shiganshina together with the Yeagerist. Half a day has passed since then"Hange says.

"Just what happened...? And with Norie...?"

Levi stared up at her and says "I screwed up...I failed...and Norie..."

"He hurt Norie...where's Norie? Jiro?"he asks again which made Hange bite her thumb.

"I'm sure you want to get your revenge-Where are they Hange"Levi cuts her off.

She ran a hand down her face and then says "Um...Floch was their with Zeke and the others, I found you but I couldn't find her. Then he told me..."

Levi stared at her and said "what Hange"

Hange looks at him and he saw her tear up and she whispered "Levi...She's gone..."

He laid their and tried to understand and whispers "who?"

She gripped her head and cried "Norie is gone Levi! Jiro is probably in the middle of this war mess! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Hange continues to cry as Levi just looked at her, he felt his heart beat faster and he clenched his teeth and glared his eyes, Hanges breath hitched when he grabbed her by the collar and pulled him towards his bandaged face.

"Don't lie to me you four eyed..."He trailed off, trying not to curse at her.

"Why would I lie about that? You know that I can't even put the words Dead and Norie together without crying and throwing up from the pressure..."Hange whispers.

"She's dead..."Levi's hand shook as he lets go of the collar and Hange noticed him breathing heavily.

Norie turned to look at him with her usual angelical smile and Jiro sat on her lap flapping his small arms towards Levi with a toothless smile.

"Levi?"Hange says worriedly.

He fell back onto the ground and then curled up in a ball, he placed his shaking hands on his head and then gripped his hair and his breathing started getting uneven. Hange saw the tears in his eyes, he rocked back and forth to bring himself comfort as Hange heard him whisper.