une- Pre Ova

After sometime, she stayed with Kenny and Levi, at first, Levi and her wouldn't get along acting like kids who bicker over a chair seat, a cup, and whatever else.

"Levi that was mine!"she yelled.

"I didn't see your name on it"

"Who the hell would put their name on a freaking piece of bread!"

"Apparently not you"

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

"YOU'RE ANNOYING!"

"Both of you are annoying! Shut the hell up!"Kenny screamed at then from the other room.

Their was some times where they would get at each other's throats but then after it was like nothing even happened. Like always.

"Norie don't"

Her fork was stabbed into Levi's last potato on his plate, she had fastly eaten her potato's because Kenny would rarely bring them home. So she couldn't take the patience of enjoying it slowly.

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

"Such a good reason"

She lifted the fork and Levi glares at her and she just stared at him.

"Norie"

She lifted it towards her mouth and Levi's glare became more deadly.

"Norie.Give.It.Back"he said slowly.

Norie bit the potato and swallowed it with a smile.

"Since you took my carrot yesterday, I got my revenge-"She was cut off by a yell and Levi had jumped over the table and slammed onto her body making her fall back with the chair and the cups filled with water fall and spill everywhere.

"That was mine!"he yelled.

"I didn't see your name on it!"norie yelled back.

They started wrestling as they didn't hear the door open and didn't see Kenny walk in.

He then sees the two 12 year olds on the floor fighting, he rolled his eyes and walked towards them.

"Don't pull my hair!"norie yelled.

"You pulled mine!"Levi yelled back.

"ENOUGH!"Kenny screamed.

They froze and looked up at Kenny.

"Up, now"

They glared at each other before getting up and they turn to Kenny.

"This is getting out of hand, you are not babies to be fighting over small pieces of food! Who gets to take the spot on the bed next to the window! And who will get to use the dagger first! I will not have babies under my roof!"Kenny screamed.

The 12 year olds looked down but glared at each other secretly.

"Now, I need time to myself without you brats. Go and rob some candies, you guys wants some candies yeah?"

Norie and Levi looked up and then looked at each other.

Norie smiled and grabbed Levi's hand and said "They have chocolates today! Come on Levi it's our favorite!"

"It's yours but okay"Levi said letting her grab his hand and drag him out the door.

Kenny sighed and rubbed his eyes

"Let me sleep you little shits"he mumbled and went to lay down.

---------------------------

Levi and Norie hid behind a crate and stared at a cart that was filled of sweets and she smiled.