trente sept

"It hurt Captain Levi pretty bad too?"Eren asks.

The squad nods and Oluo says "As much as it hurt Norie"

Eren looks over at Norie who was still in the same position, looking out for a signal.

"But...you know you've kinda helped her"Eld says.

Eren looks at eld and everyone nods with him.

"Thanks to you, she gets to see him again. But of course, don't think that she only cares about you because you look like Jiro, she cares because she knows that you can do so much more"Petra says.

Eren smiles and looks back at Norie.

Norie stared into the forest, already getting bored and wanting to go home. She heard the squad behind her talk about what they were arguing about before. But she didn't put much thought into it.

Then after sometime they heard a loud scream that didn't sound close to human, norie stood up quickly and looked with a bit wide eyed.

"What was that?"Eren asks

"Sounded like the Titan"norie says

"Do you think they're okay?"Petra asks.

As soon as she did, blue flares were seen in the sky and Norie looked at them and said "it's over, retreat. Get back on your horses and head back to the Walls"

"On it!"they all said.

"Let's so see what the bastard inside looks like"Oluo says

"But before we do, check your gear."Norie says.

They did and Eren looked at Norie and asks "will we really find out who it is?"

Norie smiles and says "perhaps, but it's all thanks to you"

He looked at her confused and said "but I didn't really do anything"

"You had faith in us!"Petra says

"This is your result of your choice to trust us back, making the right choice isn't easy"

"Hey don't spoil him Petra, he already wants to be wrapped around Captain Norie's finger"

They looked up to see Oluo, hands on his hips as he looked down at them.

"What did he do anyways? He was pathetic and he kept on whining. Well coming back alive on your first excursion is pretty good but it doesn't count until the mission is over, listen kiddo the expedition lasts until your home in bed"

"Jeez I know that!"Eren says.

Oluo went to turn and walk away but he screamed in fear when he saw Norie in front of him.

"I was just talking-"

"No"

"Okay I'm sorry please I'll stop!"Oluo yelled and went to the other side of the tree branch.

-------------------------------

"Petra! Oluo! You guys pissed your pants and cried in your first expedition!"Eld yelled as everyone flew through the trees using their gear.

"You're all grown up now"

Petra screamed in anger and embarrassment, hoping Norie wouldn't remember.

"Don't say that!"

Norie chuckled but didn't turn to look at her.

"It's true?"Eren asked

"It sure is, for the rest of the expeditions Norie had to pack them an extra pair of pants just in case, And I didn't by the way Eren"eld said.