deux- No Regrets Ova

"So he's not coming back?"norie said sadly.

Levi stared at her, trying to come up with a lie to make her calm down but nothing came into his mind so he just shook his head.

Norie stared at him and then she started to tear up, and then she went forward and hugged Levi tightly.

Levi was shoved a bit but he regained his balance and slowly hugged her back.

"It's gonna be okay Norie, I swear"

---------------------------------

They had been walking around trying to find a place for them to rest, it gets more dangerous at night then it does in the day. And Levi didn't want anything to happen to Norie, and Norie back to him.

"Look Levi if we can't find a space we can go back to me old one, it's not much but it's enough"Norie said.

Levi looked at her and nodded his head.

----------------------

After turning some corners and hopefully bumping into Kenny along the way, but they never did.

They found Norie's old space and they crawled in, they shared the blanket and the one pillow and tried to fall asleep.

"Levi?"she whispered.

"Hm"he hummed.

"I'm scared"

"Of what?"

"I don't know" she admitted.

Levi stared at her and she sighed.

"I know it's stupid" she continued and she tried to pull the blanket closer to them

"But I don't want to be alone when they come to get me" Norie whispered

"Nobody's coming to get you, Norie. We'll be ok."

She smiled and held his sleeve for comfort.

"Let's not leave each other" she said, "Promise me"

"I promise you" he said and then they both fell asleep.

----------------------

Levi and Norie had turned 20, norie stopped trying to look for Kenny when she turned 15, she believed that he'll never come back. Levi stopped the second he left them, but he kept the promise to protect Norie.

They had also found a small home since the little space that norie use to sleep in turned small for them and they couldn't even tuck their legs in, and even if they did one arm would stick out of the hole. The home wasn't much but it was enough for them.

Norie had also gotten a job in the bar not only to work, but to also steal some food to bring to Levi and her, and she doesn't even earn enough to buy even one apple.

She earns around 80 cents at the end of the day. Which she found annoying, hours of putting up with men yelling at her, hours of sweat and beer spills and also hours of these disgusting men trying to flirt with her. But she did it for her and Levi. At first he didn't want norie to go and work their but she told him that she could protect herself.

"Norie! Two beers over here sweet cheeks!"a guy yelled.

Norie groaned at his flirting and started to fill two cups with beer, and put it on the guys table.

"Thanks my love."

"don't you call me that" she said glaring at him.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do?"he said