cent quatre

Norie told Rose that she'll go to HQ to visit the teens and that she was going to take Jiro with her, Norie was happy to see them since to her it has felt like years seeing their faces

"We're gonna go see some family that are very important to Mama okay?"Norie says to Jiro who's in his basket.

"Ahh"the baby says making Norie smile.

"Yes, very important"she says.

She makes it to the building and some scouts salute her and she nods at them, she walks down the halls and towards the room the teens mostly hang out in.

Norie opens the door and hears voices coming from the room across from her, she walks and then sees the teens sitting on the couches talking, not noticing Norie's arrival.

She places Jiro on the table and then says jokingly "what did I say about leaving your boots sprawled out by the door like that?"

Everyone froze and they quickly turned to her.

"Captain!"

Armin was the first one to hug her, then Mikasa, Connie and Jean.

Norie hugs them back tightly and says "I've missed you guys"

"We've missed you too, how is the whole Zeke thing going?"Jean asks.

"It's going, nothing bad as happened, he hasn't tried to transform or eat me so that's good"Norie responded.

"I would say how you guys are doing but, I could already tell"

The teens looked down and Armin says "yeah...it's been a long few days."

Norie nods and says "I know, but you've all been so strong. And I love that, even going through all of this hard obstacles, you remain grounded"

The teens smile sadly and Norie looks at each other their faces and then says "look...that promise I made to you guys that day...after I..."

The teens remembered it like it was yesterday, they could remember the man's yells of pain clear as day and Norie's angry yells.

Norie trails off and then she felt her throat close up and her eyes water.