vingt-cinq-Post Ova

Levi entered the office and closed the door behind him, he places his jacket on the chair and walks towards the bedroom.

He opens it and sees Norie fixing up her uniform for tomorrow, she looks at him and smiles.

"Hey"he says and walks towards her.

"I saw"norie says and wraps her arms around his neck and he out his hand son her waist.

"What"

"You and Jiro, it warmed my heart that you'll be able to help him out of training hours"norie says as she takes an eyelash off his cheek.

"He needs more help then others then so be it, we'll do everything we can"Levi says and rubbed his thumbs on her hips.

Norie kisses his neck softly, she looks up at him and says "we will" and smiles at him.

-------------------------------------

Weeks went by and the training as been getting perfect each day, especially with Jiro. Levi and Norie has been pulling him aside from training hours to help him out in small things and to practice more. And Norie couldn't feel more happier then seeing Jiro improve, she had formed a bond with the squad, especially with Jiro. She noticed that Levi had as well but he rarely spoke about it out loud.

Jiro would always be around them, always having little stories to tell, telling Levi about a cute girl he saw, asking Norie what he should do, asking both of them if he can stay up late on day offs to see the stars. There was a lot of moments they had together.

Like when jiro started staying in norie and Levi's room, it started with him on the couch in the office, then in the couch in the room then he magically made his way on the bed.

Norie didn't mind, Levi didn't either, but he could be lying just so norie can be happy.

Their would be times where Levi was pushed off the bed and he looked to see Jiros body sprawled on top of Norie, and he stretched his legs out which caused Levi to fall off.

Then Levi would be excited to finally have his alone time with Norie after a long day and he wanted to let some stress off his shoulders but the whole squad would be in the office talking to Norie. Let's just say he got more then what he wanted to get rid of.
But other then that it was great.

Though, those weeks were filled with great times. The day of anxiety came for them. Their first expedition, norie and Levi were certain that they would do great but they worried for Jiro.

Of course, he had improved but who knows if his anxiety will get to him and he'll forget everything.

"Okay flares?"

"We have them Capitan"

"Water canteen's?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Emergency bag"

"Yes ma'am"

"Did I say flares-Norie I think they have everything"Levi cut her off.

"Sorry I was just making sure"she says.

"My first expedition, I feel superior"Oluo says.

"But you better not act all like a chicken out their and mess everything up"Gunther says.

"Just like you did with the gear race"eld says.

"And all because you were staring at captain norie-No I wasn't! No I wasn't"Oluo cuts Petra off and mostly says that to a glaring Levi.

"Like what's the big deal?"Petra asks of Oluo's obsession over Norie.

"Petra honey fix you cape, it might get stuck on the gear"norie says as she went and fixed Petra's cape.

Petra froze and felt her cheeks heat up as she felt her cook hands touch the sides of her neck and she quickly looked away.

"Thank you Capitan"she says and tried to hide her cheeks with her hands.

"Where's Jiro?"Levi asks the squad.

"He was just walking towards us but he went to go sit by the wooden box over there"Eld says.

Both norie and Levi looked and saw jiro picked at  the box, looking down.

They looked at each other and Norie says "four of you stay here, get your horses when they announce 3 minutes"

"Yes captain!"

Norie and Levi walked over to jiro and stopped in front of him.

"What's wrong?"norie asked.

Jiro shook his head and continued to pick at the box.

They looked at each other and Norie kneeled down and looked up at Jiro.

"You know you could tell us jiro"she says softly and places a hand on his hand that rests on his knee.

"What if I don't make it?"he asks in a whisper.

"Make it where? Outside the walls or-Ever make it back from outside"Jiro cut her off.

Norie looks at him sadly and she felt Levi kneel beside her and looks up at Jiro and speaks.

"It's normal to think that way, we all think that way. but you know, no matter how hard you try, nothing lasts forever. you won't be able to hold back time and even though life can seem boring, its always worth living. So, no matter what you do you will not die, you'll always have this moment in time to think about it. You are not the only one who will eventually lose everyone they love. Even if you don't make it to where you think you should be, in the end everything will be fine."Jiro looked at him and smiled.

"We'll be their with you. Me, Levi, Oluo, Eld, Petra and Gunther."norie says to him.

"You got this Jiro Chausiku"she says

Jiro stops and looks at her.

"Chausiku? That's your last name"

"It's yours now too"she smiles.

"Levi would've given you his but, unfortunately he's in the same situation as you"

Jiro looks at Levi making the man look away.

"3 minutes! 3 minutes until the gate opens!"

"Okay come on honey"norie says as she softly pinched his cheek and Levi just ruffled jiros hair and they walked back to get their horses

Jiro stares at the married couple and he smiles.