trente cinq

"okay okay! We're ready!"
Hange yelled as she ran back to Norie and Levi.

"Norie shoot the signal!"

Norie sighs and lifts up the flare and pulls the trigger, hoping that Eren would be able to control himself in his Titan form and she wouldn't use her abilities and the others would kill him.

They waited as nothing came, norie looked at Hange confused and says.

"Isn't something suppose to happen?"

"Hm, I wonder if he didn't see the signal"
Hange says.

They waited some more and still nothing

Norie quickly used her horse to ride towards the well, she hopped off and ran to it.

"Eren?"
She asks as she slapped her hands on the edge of the well and looked down.

Norie gasped as Hange and Levi appeared next to her.

Eren had blood all over his mouth and hands.

"Hange, I can't turn into a Titan"

-----------------

They had put the experiment on hold since Eren couldn't seem to turn into a Titan, this made Hange sad as she tried her best not to cry but Norie knew and gave her a tissue just in case.

"There, better?"
Norie says as she finished wrapping erens hands.

Eren smiled at her and says "thank you captain!" As his cheeks turned pink.

She smiles lightly and rubs the top of his head

"You're welcome honey"

"The wounds you got from biting yourself aren't healing?"
Levi asked Eren.

Eren flinched as he quickly stopped staring at Norie who was putting away the bandages in the bag.

"Yes"
Eren says

Norie walked to her horse to put the bag back in the little compartment that hanging from the horse.

"Hello Captain!"

Norie turned to see Petra, she smiles and says "Hello Petra, what's wrong?"

"O-oh uh nothing much. Um...yeah"
she says nervously she then look down and blush, but quickly look up at Norie and adds "sorry to intrude."

Norie shook her head and said "no worries, you never do"

Petra felt her heartbeat increase slightly. She felt like there's a "connection" between them, she couldn't put it into words as if her mind had a block on it. She then looks over at Norie, and smiled.

"Actually um...I was wondering if I could speak to you Captain"
Petra says as she messed with jackets button.