cent dix neuf

The sudden feeling of warmth woke her up, it was a good feeling. Norie opened her eyes slightly, she was in a field of flowers and the sky was clear and blue. The breeze was smooth and for some reason she didn't feel anything but tranquility.

Her vision was blurry as she heard her voice echo through her head.

"Promise that you both would be attentive of your surroundings, don't leave my side and if I'm not their you go straight to Levi. Promise you both will make it back"

"Yes ma'am I promise!"

"Isabel..."

"I promise Norie"

"Furlan..."

"You got this Norie! Hang in their!"the female voice said.

Norie saw two figures kneeling over her, one with red hair and pigtails and the other with blond hair.

"We're here with you"the male voice said.

She reached her hand out to their face but they disappeared.

"Don't leave me again..."Norie whispers.

She then heard another muffled voice, it cleared up and she heard it clear as day.

"I do, believe me. You must be the person I've been looking for"

"Norie"

His auburn hair appeared and the smile she would never forget shined down on her.

"Theirs so many things I want to tell you..."Devin whispered as he places a hand on her cheek.

"So many years I wish to have lived with you..."

Norie heard him cry but still had his smile.

"I'm happy..." He began shakingly and softly let out a sigh from trying to hold his cries.

"I'm happy that you found Levi"

Devins lip quivered and he whispered "I'm sorry I left you, I'm sorry I lied to you..."

"I just knew I wasn't going to make it...so I thought it'd be easier for me to stay behind and let you go" he explained.

"I thought it'd be easier for you to let me go"

Devin wiped Norie's tears and said "you blamed yourself didn't you?"

He sniffled and says "don't do that, it wasn't your fault"

"Did you hear my last words to you?"

"Devin..."Norie whispers.

He smiled and closed his eyes as the tears fell down.

"I still love you"

Devin caressed her cheekbone and whispered  "For once Norie...if I had the chance..."

"a wish...I'd would want to be with you once more. And I won't ever leave you in that way...perhaps when we cross paths in the tomorrow or in another universe..."

"I'll come back and tell you...that I love you"

Norie tried to grab his arm but it faded as another voice echoed in her ears.