cent vingt cinq

"we're almost there, hopefully

"we're almost there, hopefully..."she whispered as she went to horses main to calm him down a bit.

Norie winced again as the horse bumped up and it made the bullet wound throb, she grabs the bandage and wrapped another strap around since the blood kept sweeping through.

"Just keep calm...we're almost there"she managed to say.

She wasn't fully aware of the plan, she had passed out and Jean laid her down when it was made. Norie didn't ask any questions so she wouldn't hold them back and waste time so she just went along with it. But she did knew that they were in their way to the harbor.

"God Levi...what would you say to me now..."Norie whispers.

She felt anxious and scared, the sun was still out but it'll be dark soon. She was alone and it was quiet, but she could hear Eren's roars from a far making her worry more. Norie rested her head on the horses back and closed her eyes.

"We're going to be okay"

Norie turned to Levi as they got their gear ready, it's been 2 years since they've join the scouts, and 2 years since they've started dating.

She smiles and walks over to him, she fixed his collar and pats his chest.

"Yeah..."
Norie says.

Levi wraps his arm around her waist and says "Today, it's going to be hard. And I just want you to make a reason to try and make it back to me"

Norie smiles and cups his face, she sighs and says "but you make one too"

"Yeah I will"
he says

She thinks and then smiles, she looks back at him and whispers "if I survive...will you marry me?"

He froze under her touch, his ears felt warm as he stared at her. He digged his nails softly into her hip and stutters under his breath.

"Relax, I'm kidding. If I survive we'll get to see Isabel and Furlan this evening with tea...how does that sound?"

"Yeah...that sounds great"
Levi says rubbing his shoulder.

She smiles and grabbed his hand to walk them out of the room.

----------------------------

Levi sat on the bed as Norie was getting ready to sleep as well, she brushed her hair and placed the brush down. She turned to him and saw him staring at the ground, Norie furrowed her eyebrows but had a small smile.