soixante dix

"Your father was trying to save us and humanity from the First King. He stole the Founding Titan from my sister... murdered all of the Reiss children because he had no other choice"Historia says.

"Dad..."Eren says as he touches his head.

"That's true, The Dr. Jaeger I know wouldn't do something like that for no reason at all."Armin says.

"Right. Even without having Reiss blood, there must be a way to save humanity. That's why he left you the key to the basement."Mikasa says.

"What basement? Oh, that whole thing? You mean it's actually important?"Sasha says.

"We've finally got a way to plug up the wall, the way I see it, there's no other choice."Jean says

"That makes life much easier"Levi says.

"Scarier but simple"Norie says.

"If it means anything, I agree with that choice. Though, are you sure about this Historia?"Hange says.

"We can't exactly have a Titan like that wandering around inside the walls. One that big we can't restrain, meaning...we'll have to kill your father and there's no way around it"

Norie looks at Historia for her reaction but found nothing, she turns to Eren and spoke.

"Eren...I'm sorry"

Eren looks at her confused as she continues.

"Underneath the Reiss chapel...I really considered becoming a Titan and killing you. What's more, not even to save humanity...only because I wanted to believe my father. I didn't want my father to hate me, but now it's time to say goodbye."

---------------------------------

They finally make it back inside the walls safely, norie stood her horse and then saw Levi get off his and then quickly offered his hand to help her down.

Norie smiled at him and grabbed his hand and got off her horse.

"Thank you for taking and bringing us back safely"norie whispers to her horse as Levi pets his horses nose.

"Captains"

The couple turned around to see a scout and he says "please gather your squad in the hall"

"The strategy meeting is about to begin."

"All right"

They walk towards where the teens are and as soon Historia gets off the wagon Levi says "Historia, I forgot to tell you"

He looks at Norie who only nods and then looks back at Historia.

"We need you to do something"Norie asks as she remembered the conversation between her and Levi.

"Yes?"she asks.

"Erwin's orders, When this battle is over, since you're the true successor to the throne...become the queen"Levi says.

Everyone froze and Sasha says "queen?! Historia?!"

"The coup d'etat was successful, but the people won't follow a regiment sitting at the top. And...what we need is a story to spread"norie says and looks at Levi.

"That a true heir retook the crown from the fake"Levi says

Norie looks back at the girl who only looks down.

"I..."Historia began.

"Um, Captains?"Connie spoke up.

"I'm sure you heard what Historia said earlier, but...um...By leaving her father, she finally broke free from that burden, I guess you could say..."

"Say what?"Norie asks.

"If you have something to say, say it"Levi says.

"Um..."Connie says.

"In other words, Connie is trying to say is that Historia broke free from the Reiss family and has finally found herself."Jean spoke out.

"And now you're forcing her into another role? Isn't that...? Not fair for her?"

Norie and Levi look at him as Historia spoke up.

"All right"

They all looked at her and she says "my next duty it to be queen right? Understood"

"Historia..."Armin says.

"Thanks for your concern, But whether or not it's forced on me is up to me to decide, I think. However... Captains, I do have one condit"Historia says

Levi and Norie looked at each and then back at the girl.

------------------------------

"We've determined the location of Rod Reiss' Titan, it's southwest, approaching Orvud. At this rate, it should reach Orvud District by dawn"a scout said.

"Understood"

"Commander Erwin, we'd all like to hear what your plan is. How do you tend to evacuate all the citizens in time?"

Erwin turned to the man and said "we won't evacuate"

"What?"

"We'll have the citizens remain in Orvud District just as they are."

"Are you insane?"

Norie looked at Erwin but decided not to speak out, what can she do to change his mind? Nothing. If she were to speak Erwin would always convince her at the end why she shouldn't change his mind, and it would work.

"What the hell are you thinking Erwin?! Keep the citizens in the city without evacuating?!"the man said grabbing Erwin by the collar.

"By the time it's dawn all the Titans will be over all of us!"

"That Titan is an abnormal"Hange spoke up

"What the hell does that even mean?!"

"The target Titan is strangely attracted to high concentrations of people. Hence, abnormal. It means the fellow will turn a blind eye to a small village, ignoring it in favor of reaching this fortified city"she explained.

"If right now, you were to evacuate the citizens within Wall Sina, it would be drawn towards them. Destroying the wall and all in it's path, In the end, it would reach Mitras, with the greatest density of people...And deliver a devasting blow to humanity"

"On our way back, we attempted to use Eren Jaeger's power to control Titans, but...Rod Reiss showed no reaction. Which means that using Norie's abilities could've been a fail as well since he was dragging his face against the ground."Hange finished.

"If we are to stop that Titan, we must do so outside the walls of Orvud District. For that to happen, we must have the citizens act as bait."Erwin says.

"However, this does not change the fact that our first duty is to protect the citizens. Supposing we're unable to halt the target, we'll take measures so that not a single citizen is killed."

"We'll announce an emergency evacuation drill for Orvud District, so that if needed, the citizens will be ready to evacuate at once."

Norie looks at the man who just stared at Erwin and then groans in defeat and says "it seems like theirs no other choice..."

"The body of our target is the largest we've seen, as such, it presents an easy target. Wall-mounted cannons should prove highly effective, but...if that's not enough to bring it down"Erwin says

He turns to his right to look at everyone and says "the Scout Regiment will throw everything we have at it"