cent six

Just as she feared, they've been gone more then they have expected, a month

But Norie was happy with the visits every Saturday but she felt sad that Levi couldn't go, and he felt disappointed but they would have to pull through.

Norie had visited Jiro yesterday and was now back in the Forest, it was night time and she had to look over Zeke as Levi had to receive some messages back from the walls, but he'll be checking on her just in case.

"Are you sure you got it?"Levi says as they walk up to Zeke.

"I put up with you everyday, I think I can handle it"she said jokingly.

"Your princess can handle herself you overprotective baby"Zeke says with a smirk.

Levi was about to go forward but Norie stops him.

"Unfortunately Alive please"she says.

"Tch"he only says.

He turns around to walk to the two scouts that had gotten back from the walls with messages.

Norie sat on the log as and then crossed her arms and legs and stared at the fire in front of her.

Zeke sighs and he looks at Norie, he studied her face and it's the same expressionless facade as her husband.

"You know... staring is weird and really annoying to me"Norie said as she didn't take her eyes off the fire.

Zeke scoffs and says "you're just like him... your little husband"

She shifts her gaze to him and says "okay?"

"I'm trying to talk and it just seems like it annoys the both of you-It does, so shut up"Norie cuts him off.

"But he's staring at me"

"Who?"norie said annoyed.

"Him"

Norie turns around to look at Levi but he doesn't glance at her once, keeping his intense glare at Zeke.

"It's kinda...making me...uneasy"Zeke says.