soixante dix sept

Norie and Levi quickly walked into the mess hall as they were still buttoning up their shirts, he decided to apologize in his own way even though she said that it was okay but he insisted.

They fixed their hair as Norie used her hair to cover the marks on her neck while Levi did his best to use his collar to cover his.

The couple noticed the commotion once they entered the hall since meat was being served for the first time in a while.

"Oi! Where have you guys been?!"Hange asks.

"Um, we forgot some paperwork to fill in"Norie quickly spoke as Levi nods in agreement.

The sit down as they began to grab their food as Hange says "no, no no...you both seem to have...lifted stress off your shoulders"

"What?"the couple says.

"Hange you heard them, it's the paper work"the man next to Levi says

"Okay~"Hange sang and went back to her food.

The couple sighed as the man whispered "you're welcome"

"Why?"norie asked nervously.

"Erwin hasn't assigned any paperwork this week"

Norie turned red as Levi looked down at his food.

The yelling was growing louder as norie noticed the table where the teens were.

Jean was trying to rip the meat from out of Sashas mouth as Connie tried to hold her back and the others but Mikasa stared in fear.

"Sasha stop it!"

"I don't want to have to kill you!"

"Captain Norie!"they yelled.

Norie sighed and was about to stand up but Levi pushed her back down.

"Levi-Look away, they'll start whining more if we're looking their way"He cuts his wife off.

Norie couldn't sit still has the teens continued to yell for her and she looked at Levi who only stared.

"No"

"But Levi-no"

She covered her ears as a few minutes pass and the yelling stopped, norie uncovered her ears as she saw Sasha tied to a post as the others returned to their seats.

Norie sighed as Levi says "see? They don't need us"

Levi then was cut off by another round of yells making his eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"You wanna go outside?"he whispered.

Norie nods feeling like she was getting a headache from everyone screaming.

They grabbed their stuff and walked outside, they reached an alleyway that was to the left of the little mess hall they were in.

"That's much better"norie says

"Mhm"Levi says.

Norie heard inside the mess hall and didn't notice the teens yelling and she sighed.

"It's scary that you can tell apart their screams from others"Levi says as he took a sip from his water.

"It's a gift, nothing to serious"norie says jokingly.

"It's actually peaceful, wow...Can this last forever-Shut up Horse face!"Norie was cut off by erens yell.

"Hey! You started this! And don't call me that!"Jean yelled back

Norie and Levi sighed and covered their face with a hand.